• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frost Fury

"Creature, whose scales are stronger than steel and the wings as blades. Just her presence inspires cold fear into the hearts and souls of their enemies. Those that are inevitable as torn to shreds by fragments of ice. The terrible pain and suffering waiting for anyone who would dare to confront his own death, because no one will survive after a meeting with the Frost Furiey..."

PS:Animations are ready, but maybe I'll even add new ones.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Icons by chilla_killa
------------------------------------
Modifications:
-Few fixed animations of walk.
\\Smoother motion and more moving parts

Keywords:
Frost,Snake,Fury,Death,Ice, iron,Steel, Air,Kill_all, Death to the enemy,Icicle.
Contents

Frost Fury (Model)

Reviews
20:26, 20th September 2010 General Frank: Very awesome model and fine animations, but you should give the particle effects proper names. It might be crashy if they same they current names. 22nd September 2010 General Frank: Changes are done -...
Level 1
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

I'm speechless...I like all of your "Frost" themed models

But u should make an air unit on this or at least similar design... +rep

Level 4
hm ... too less anims : / maybe a attack anim with his head , like it is shooting a frost orb out of its mouth
miss that really , but it looks pretty cool and very usefull

Level 1
Underground

Hey, I'm new to importing models into wc3 and i'm wondering, after i dled Frost Fury and imported it into the game, when i'm "spawning" it in the editor half of the Frost fury's body is under the ground. What values must i change to fix that?

Level 17
Mmmm, how my model went up from the sandbox to the top of the site? Because I uploaded it a long time ago)

Hey, I'm new to importing models into wc3 and i'm wondering, after i dled Frost Fury and imported it into the game, when i'm "spawning" it in the editor half of the Frost fury's body is under the ground. What values must i change to fix that?

This is a flying unit. To fix, simply increase the height of the model above the ground.