• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frost Fury

"Creature, whose scales are stronger than steel and the wings as blades. Just her presence inspires cold fear into the hearts and souls of their enemies. Those that are inevitable as torn to shreds by fragments of ice. The terrible pain and suffering waiting for anyone who would dare to confront his own death, because no one will survive after a meeting with the Frost Furiey..."

PS:Animations are ready, but maybe I'll even add new ones.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Icons by chilla_killa
------------------------------------
Modifications:
-Few fixed animations of walk.
\\Smoother motion and more moving parts

Keywords:
Frost,Snake,Fury,Death,Ice, iron,Steel, Air,Kill_all, Death to the enemy,Icicle.
Contents

Frost Fury (Model)

Reviews
20:26, 20th September 2010 General Frank: Very awesome model and fine animations, but you should give the particle effects proper names. It might be crashy if they same they current names. 22nd September 2010 General Frank: Changes are done -...
Level 1
The model stand height of it is in the center of the model and not beneath it. Might want to fix that

Last edited:
Level 17
The model stand height of it is in the center of the model and not beneath it. Might want to fix that
Well, firstly the model flying. And secondly the height above the surface can easily be configured in the map editor.
The death could be better but who cares? This model is great :>
Yes, I thought about it, but decided to leave the selection of special effects a personal matter for someone who uses my model in its map. Maybe then I'll do this effect separately.

Level 1
Very true. But would you like me to send a screeny? ingame and in WE? i set the hight to 100 on foot. in WE it displays correctly. but ingame is still halfway in the floor = not good.

Level 17
wow, this is really unique and imba looking.
But is the Death animation very short? Its like its looking up in the sky for 0.30sec, and then just disappears, or is it my settings?
You see, after the death should occur a small explosion. But the choice I had left for the users of this model. In the future I had planned to make this explosion effect separately, but for now I'm busy with other things.

Level 4
"Creature, whose scales are stronger than steel and the wings as blades. Just her presence inspires cold fear into the hearts and souls of their enemies. Those that are inevitable as torn to shreds by fragments of ice. The terrible pain and suffering waiting for anyone who would dare to confront his own death, because no one will survive after a meeting with the Frost Furiey..."
That last word "Furiey" just spoiled the entire awesomness of the description... Still, the model is just epic! 5/5 and +rep