• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

HeroTaurenChieftain 2.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
THis is a frost linig thing it used to be my tauren skin but i fliped it and now it covers units in a cool frosty lining.

Keywords:
Northrend Silk Tauren Unit Hero Thing
Contents

Frost Cover (Texture)

Reviews
15:48, 3rd Jan 2010 67chrome: Read the rules before submitting something, your skins break so many of the submission requirements I'm seriously contemplating reg-repping you for your incompetence.

M

15:48, 3rd Jan 2010
67chrome: Read the rules before submitting something, your skins break so many of the submission requirements I'm seriously contemplating reg-repping you for your incompetence.

Level 5
Really? all you did was take the skin and invert the colors?
You might want to work on that a bit more for a while...
Try to give the units a shiny effect instead of just pasting an inverted skin on a couple models...
I'm sorry to say, but it doesn't look like you put all that much effort into this skin.
It was sort of like me and the very first version of my Villager Female skin I made lmao.