• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
FRENGERS

Half The World Is Changing

Misplaced

Environmental

An Envoy Upon Fields

Bamse

Daydreamer

Water City

Repeaterbeater

Wherefore Nothere

Fields Of Divide

Start

156 Rains

The Other World

Credits:

MEW ( Inspiring me )
Arthas Nightshade ( Who Share MEW to me ;) ;) )
Please download it, don't see it on Medafire, because Mediafire hasn't the original preview....
DOWNLOAD the font HERE, Install it!!

Last edited:
Level 35
inspirational! magnificent! splendid! i cannot wait until more of this story!

i may contribute to this story myself, because i really cannot wait!

FRENGERS and Bo finally jumped off the seasaw.

See-Saw-Fail.png

"Good thing I have my Lightning Jump from powers that have yet to be revealed to me *winky face*," stated FRENGERS.

Bo, however, lost both his/her legs.

"How unfortunate," said Bo, proceeding to not be alive anymore.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" cried FRENGERS, devouring his departed friend. "You will always be a part of me, forever more, my sweet prince."

The Stranger looked at this emotional display. He was deeply moved.

"FRENGERS! I am deeply moved by your emotional display!" the Stranger exclaimed emotionally, moving towards him. "My name is Wazzz, and I will help you if we are gonna war!"

"OKAY!" said the FRENGERS, sucking the marrow out of Bo's bones.

Together, they were gonna war. They were gonna war so hard at the sky riders. Jumping off the seasaw had proven to be a trial, a test of their will. And they had succeeded. They succeeded so hard.

"Ah, we arrive at our next trial," said Wazzz as the pair approached none other than a merry-go-round.

"I don't understand how we will overcome this. How WILL we pass this test?" exclaimed FRENGERS, scratching the back of his head and rubbing his stomach simultaneously. It is also prudent to mention that FRENGERS was able to touch the inside of his nose with his tongue, but he was not aware of this for now, as he did not fully understand his true powers.

"We must go on the merry-go-round," said Wazzz. "It is the only way."

hqdefault.jpg

And so the pair stepped on the merry-go-round, it began to function. The movement of the merry-go-round made the FRENGERS very nauseous.

"HELP! MY FACE IS MELTING!" exclaimed FRENGERS.

"Just a little longer!" cried Wazzz, fearing his new friend would die while enjoying the prospect of becoming the new main character.

Finally, the merry-go-round came to a stop. FRENGERS lay dead. Honouring his former companion, Wazzz put FRENGERS on a spit roast. He spit roasted him for some time. When he was done, Wazzz ate FRENGERS.

"It was the only way..." murmured Wazzz, gazing into the sunset.

Level 8
Fool, do you not realize the sheer beauty of his literature? It is literally the best thing I have ever read in my entire life, and I read 30 300 page novels every day. And the words in a line are obviously title chapters, learn to read please.

Level 13
@ Wazzz:
It's not like that
And also it's not skip to Half the world, it's still New Terrain, and it's chapter 2.
If it's the next Season, it's Half The World Is Changing, the character also changing. It's time life skip on every season.
But ancient isn't changing, Here is the list of ancient ( sorry, I don't need time to update and give info about Ancient ):
Ancient Summer ( Kraton )
Ancient Autumm ( Alfon ) ( BETA name )
Ancient Winter ( Transmunty )
Ancient Spring ( Hejeti )
( BETA name )

@ Tonex:
TQ, you had good imagination ;) ;)
You know what my imagination is ;) ;)

@ Hell Master:
LoL'z it's good name and fitting
I just follow my imagination
Please read it again
HERE or HERE is the project version.... ( It's not like the story though, but the character is most likely ) ( And also the character on all season is also combined on it )
Just see on the Heroes. You'll see the Fenomenal

And also, my story is more logic and casual, so classic but simple. It's a medieval story
From the Daydreamer, it's more modern.
While in The Other World, it's futuristic but more logic.

Character: ( Currently BETA )
Birahi the 1st FRENGERS( Main )
Errol Longhair the New Terrain( Main )
Sanderlock the New Terrainer( Main )

Bo the Palace Player( Support )
Everlies the Spell Maker( Support )

Narus the Creedle ( Neutral )
Burickyabu the Lottery ( Neutral )

Balack the Muscular ( Enemy )

Nastly the Si-Ru Runes Holder ( Temperature )
Nihhil the Si-Ro Runes Holder ( Eraser )
Spapel the Si-Svor Runes Holder ( Electrecity )
Sratus the Si-Tlok Runes Holder ( Flush )
Nigera the Si-Mo Runes Holder ( Kinetic )
Forgot and too lazy to check it :/ :/

It's floating box just like the story said :3 :3
220685-albums6340-picture68705.png

sd0yLoU.jpg

8kxi6qu.jpg

b22dzHd.jpg

71807_435200333244325_1170923156_n.jpg

HERE is the albums :3 :3

Half The World Is Watching Me

It's world when Asteroid path getting clashed with Earth gravity, making it to meteor that clasing on earth. During that, all asteroid is going to meteorite on earth. The half of the world is changing into the meteorite land.

During that, the Knowledge is slowed because half of is has many knowledged person. The research is slowed too.
So, many century has passed, in that meteorite land, has come new plant, creature, and many more new type of environtment

T7IUofy.jpg

dXMkn54.jpg

An Envoy Upon Fields

It's not story from earth, it's the story of floating land on spaces with unknown changed seasons.
There's only deer and human. Some of deer has other creature gen. Like horse, human, Bird etc.
All of the creature had mask. There's top deer that has unique ability.

Some of deer
971345_435084403255918_2096861526_n.jpg

1004081_435093753254983_1946653348_n.jpg

1075886_435214163242942_2055872701_n.jpg

The Other World

Our earth combined with other world.
It's very giant world with only 2 island on north and south.
Making a great storm and link between our world and the other world.
The concept will be made

TKTlf4L.jpg

OHN2Ygh.jpg

Bonus Art
wlKnCI8.jpg

All the art is made by LembidiZ ( ME )

Last edited:
Level 13
My Art is still noob :/ :/
I use mouse Y..Y I dun't have Wacom Tab Y..Y
It's Giant Opod = Giant Wave ( Local People call it Giant Opod with their native language )
That worm had steel armour skin, and also there's a great power on that giant worm.
On that skin, it has gel that making him more faster and slitiches ( i dunno how to say it :/ :/ )

Fool, do you not realize the sheer beauty of his literature? It is literally the best thing I have ever read in my entire life, and I read 30 300 page novels every day. And the words in a line are obviously title chapters, learn to read please.

Yes it is B.E.A.U.tiful! It is called a Gentleman BastArt.

Status
Not open for further replies.