Exporting models from Blender using the MDL exporter plugin

Level 5
Wow.. that is an actual typo, i have no idea how that hasn't been noticed. Sorry, will fix ASAP!

A temp fix would be to go into the classes.py file, search for "obh.parent", and replace it with "obj.parent", and then zip/install/restart blender again.
I notice that my post about smooth group was deleted, anyway, why my model has no smooth group when experted? the model look weird

Level 7
Wow.. that is an actual typo, i have no idea how that hasn't been noticed. Sorry, will fix ASAP!

A temp fix would be to go into the classes.py file, search for "obh.parent", and replace it with "obj.parent", and then zip/install/restart blender again.
Ok, thanks

Hm, changed things like you said, but seems that not helped a lot...
2XF6ziLi9Rs.jpg

Hope you will be able to fix this trouble soon, because there is only one of such exporter for Blender i know...

Attachments

• Blender Error(2).jpg
    Blender Error(2).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I notice that my post about smooth group was deleted, anyway, why my model has no smooth group when experted? the model look weird

Sorry, i will take a look at this too! Did you check the "auto smooth" box on all the meshes?

Ok, thanks

Hm, changed things like you said, but seems that not helped a lot...
2XF6ziLi9Rs.jpg

Hope you will be able to fix this trouble soon, because there is only one of such exporter for Blender i know...

I will take a look at it. Please PM the blend file to me.

Level 7
Ping @Fingolfin

Hi! I import FBX model to a Blender, it have separate meshes (like separated hand, separated cloack, etc.). So actually there are 10 separated meshes. But, once i export model via MDL Plugin, all those meshes become one single mesh in the finish of exporting operation. I.e. there are all meshes becomes one geoset.. And that is actually a trouble, because, my model is really big, and if that will have all her meshes in one geoeset it will give a screthy bug. So, how i can set up or disable that feature that conneting all meshes in single one?

Also, how i can set up Bezier or Hermite animation interpolation instead of the Linear interpolation?

Thank you.

Level 15
Ping @Fingolfin

Hi! I import FBX model to a Blender, it have separate meshes (like separated hand, separated cloack, etc.). So actually there are 10 separated meshes. But, once i export model via MDL Plugin, all those meshes become one single mesh in the finish of exporting operation. I.e. there are all meshes becomes one geoset.. And that is actually a trouble, because, my model is really big, and if that will have all her meshes in one geoeset it will give a screthy bug. So, how i can set up or disable that feature that conneting all meshes in single one?

Also, how i can set up Bezier or Hermite animation interpolation instead of the Linear interpolation?

Thank you.

Create materials for each geoset, and is going to work :)