• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Freehand Painting 【King Thranduil】

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
The latest work , King Thranduil .
Uploaded with full progress gif picture .
Thranduil_1800.jpg

Thranduil_Face.jpg
Thranduil_Body.jpg

Progress_Thranduil.gif

Last edited:
Level 18
fRICKING AWESOMEE MEEENNND!! how many hours did this takeeee so coool!!
Actually this will take more than a month to finish it .

I was waiting for it -your next work. I admire the accuracy of your work. Everything is great!
If i were to add something(based solely on my personal taste) it would be that those pink touches to the nose and ear could have been less intense(but that's just me). :)
Lovely work!!
Thanks for your advice , yes , the pink touches might a bit exaggerated , my original purpose is showing off the skin's substance . You know the nose and ear will looks red if the light shine in .

Thanks for your advice , yes , the pink touches might a bit exaggerated , my original purpose is showing off the skin's substance . You know the nose and ear will looks red if the light shine in .
I understand it was about SSS. Sorry if it seemed as an advice.
It was just a very subjective remark based on my humble taste, nothing more. :)

Level 18
I understand it was about SSS. Sorry if it seemed as an advice.
It was just a very subjective remark based on my humble taste, nothing more. :)
I am really sure this is a nice advice . And I really love your works too .

Really dope.

Please put the images in hidden tags to reduce loading time though
Great great work! Yeah now that you're talking about it the pink on the tip of the nose and ears looks a bit exaggerated, but it doesn't take away the impressiveness of it. Congrats!

Also this /\

Solved :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.