• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Free beta key I got from blizzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I got a free key from [email protected]

I'm already in beta (key is for invite a friend.)

But I don't know anyone who likes starcraft.

i'll give the key to anyone who wants it.

=]

it will be sent via pm.
only key will be sent, i don't need your email or anything like that.

just say something like "I want the key!' and it will be sent to you via pm.

Here is what my email said.

StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™ Beta Test – Invite a Friend

Congratulations! This is an additional invitation to the beta test for Blizzard Entertainment’s StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™ for you to share with a friend! You are receiving this email because you are currently participating in the StarCraft II beta test, and we want to encourage you to test out some of the social features of the revamped Battle.net® online-gaming service by inviting one of your friends to play with you. This email contains your additional beta key for you to send to a friend, along with instructions to help your friend get started.

This key can only be used once to upgrade a Battle.net account to participate in the beta test, and while we encourage you to share this key with someone you know, it must not be traded or sold.

Once your friend has joined the beta test, be sure to add him or her as a Real ID friend by opening your friends list in the bottom-right corner of the Battle.net interface and selecting Add Friend. Enter your friend's Battle.net email address in the Real ID Friend field that pops up, and then send your request. Once your friend accepts the request, you’ll be able to communicate more easily, quickly join parties together for some team-based 2v2 games, and more.

So what are you waiting for? Send this beta test invitation below to your lucky friend and start playing some exciting team games!

Beta Test Invitation:

As a beta test participant, you’ll have the opportunity to experience the multiplayer gameplay of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty and explore the social-networking, matchmaking, and other new features of Blizzard Entertainment’s revamped Battle.net® online-gaming service. Throughout the StarCraft II beta test, you’ll be able to take part in cooperative and competitive battles as the terrans, protoss, and zerg -- and at the same time, you’ll be helping test the stability of the Battle.net service and fine-tune the game balance prior to launch. The developers look forward to hearing your feedback and seeing you on Battle.net!

Getting Started:

In order to participate in the beta test, you must have an active Battle.net account. If you don’t have a Battle.net account, visit www.battle.net to create one. Note that you are required to accept the Battle.net Terms of Use before you can create a Battle.net account and install the StarCraft II beta client.

Below is a beta key that will allow you to upgrade your Battle.net account to participate in the StarCraft II beta test.

key was here.

PLEASE NOTE: Each beta key can be used only once, so please make sure you are upgrading the Battle.net account you wish to use to play the StarCraft II beta. Once claimed, your beta key cannot be transferred to another Battle.net account.

1. Apply Your Beta Key - Log in to your Battle.net account. Under "Manage My Games," click "Add or Upgrade a Game." Enter the above beta key in the "Enter Game Key" field and select "Add Game."

2. Get the Installer - In your list of games, click the “Manage Game” button under the StarCraft II beta image to download the installer.

3. Install the StarCraft II Beta - Once you’ve downloaded the installer, run it and follow the directions to install the StarCraft II beta client on your machine. Note that your participation in the StarCraft II beta test is governed by a Beta Test Agreement that you are required to accept before you can install the beta client.

4. Run the Game & Log in to Battle.net - After the StarCraft II beta installs, the launcher interface should automatically appear on your screen. Log in with your Battle.net account and you’ll be able to begin playing. You can launch the client at any time by clicking the desktop shortcut or by going to the Windows® Start Menu.

Any questions? Check out the FAQ.

Please retain this email for your records. If you experience any issues setting up your Battle.net account, please contact Blizzard Entertainment Account Services via webform at https://us.blizzard.com/support/webform.xml?locale=en_US or email at [email protected].

Sending Feedback:

Once you’ve had a chance to play, please share your feedback by posting on the StarCraft II Beta Forums. The game is still a work in progress, and one of the purposes of the beta test is to identify any issues and improve the player experience before the game ships. The developers encourage you to report any in-game issues you experience via these forums.

Troubleshooting:

If you run into any difficulties installing the StarCraft II beta client, please contact Blizzard Entertainment technical support either by posting on the appropriate forum at http://forums.battle.net/board.html?forumId=25352527&sid=5000, via webform at https://us.blizzard.com/support/webform.xml?locale=en_US, or by email at [email protected].

** IMPORTANT ** To avoid graphical bugs and other technical issues, please ensure your video card drivers are up-to-date.

Enjoy the game!

Level 5
I want one ... T_T!!!!
I cant believe he had it so easily... T________T
I've participated in a contest and i havent got any :'(

Level 1
Guys, if you really want a key, go to the bnet forum and sc2 general discussion. Then make a thread, ask for a key and say you've been opted in from start. And leave alternative email address in case of spam, check it constantly and you will have a key. That's how I got mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.