• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FPS Engine Showoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
It's true, I was having a problem where when I opened the Launcher a Browse window came up, and I was to search for my Warcraft III directory, and when I located it, the program errored, stating that it couldn't find the JPEG dll. All I had to do was make sure my registry was in tact (It wasn't at the time), and bam, the thing worked perfectly after that.

Level 21
Well, sometimes I can launch the modified map, sometimes I can't. At any try, though, I can launch a normal map. I also think what pops up on the hackexe is different when it runs and when it doesn't run. So I'm assuming sometimes it doesn't run correctly

Nevermind, they look the same

It worked, didn't work, than worked again. I don't know why it doesn't work on some of the attempts

Ok, anyway, I have some suggestions for the beta. Make the last boss at least move lol xD Because all I have to do is move back and forth, casting spells in a corner. Also, make the fire skeletons attack siege, because they're missiles do damage even when they're nowhere near you (which means they're missile)

I suggest you also do this with the ghouls

Status
Not open for further replies.