• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fourth Age Middle Earth - War of Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
He means have them spawn in your base and then attack-move to the enemy base.

I don't like that idea because it would be way too much movement and would lag the game to hell.

AoS-type maps do it, but they usually only have 6 spawns, this is going to have quite a few more. With more units spawning.

Level 9
so if u want artins, maybe i could get u some spells for morgoth..? i just need description and if i CAN, ill get them.

Level 8
DarkIron Dwarf, I will make sure it will be...

And Jarri, thanks for support, We arn't even close to hero spell making right now. You can take charge on that. I'm getting lots of Hero balance from DOTA site. (I know DOTA)

Level 8
Rhun. They were with Easterlings the whole time.

Blue Wizards were two of the Istrai. Like Gnadalf and Saruman. They went East to help Easerterlings become good but they failed and probably ended up joining them and starting a dark cult.

Level 8
Yes Sir, the good guys will have to keep the bad guys on their toes. To prevent bad guys from saving up big money by making them repair buildings or keep attacking them so they spend their money buying horses (for Calvary), items (for Hero), Ships (Strong Navy), or Build Watch Towers (for Defense).

Level 8
Dunno........

Also I got an Idea for the Morgoth thing. See when the Morgoth is released, the news spreads and after 5 minute Morogth is released, the reinforcement from Arnor is released upon Northern Dunland, 10 knights, 4 rangers, 2 Hero (Lord of Arnor, Radagast, theBrown Wizard) to Gondor player.

Level 8
These guys up north are fighting Easterlings, which won't be featured in this map. Maybe they will be featured in events, like leading the refugees into Moria or something.

Level 9
lol i remember the old 'make your own hero in M.E.' thread, so are u having MY suggestion in the map too? i suggested Udan the black-an Uruk in the service of the people of Nurn

Level 9
lol even if they are, its not important- you already thanked us all with rep XD, and artins, you wont be having legolas and gimli in the map right? because they sail to west after aragorn fdies remember?

Level 9
lol lame excuse because at the end of teh book, it is clearly said that after aragorn dies, legolas follows his heart's desire and sails west by anduin, taking gimli with him (thats how I remember it/)

Level 14
Not all are dead.What about Gloin father of Gimli, King Dain of Ironhills ,Prince Brand of Dale?I will remember others latter.

Gloin was old by the time of The War of the Ring, he would have died.

Dain died defending Erebor. Brand died defending Erebor, and even if he hadn't he was only a man and would have died from natural causes anyway.

lol lame excuse because at the end of teh book, it is clearly said that after aragorn dies, legolas follows his heart's desire and sails west by anduin, taking gimli with him (thats how I remember it/)

It never gives a specific date for when Gimli and Legolas leave. It just says that they do.

Gimli would have to be rather old though.

Status
Not open for further replies.