• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forums Visible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Nice to hear, I really hope you'll finish the story of Alleria Windrunner since Blizzard never did.

Level 24
Well I think it would be intresting to see Turalyon since he got some fun family members now when he and Alleria is togheter. Who dont like one of the greatest paladins of all time that has the queen of the dead as his sister in law. And to not mention that most human paladins see mages as cursed souls and now that Veréesa Windrunner is married to the leader of the Kirin Tor he would have some family bussines to intend to.

Level 24
WRONG, he was mentioned by Saphiron in when Arthas went to Northrend to save Ner'Zhul.

Level 24
Malygos was mentioned by Saphiron, Alexstrasza and Ysera was mentioned by Tyrande, Neltharion was a main character of WarCraft 2 and was mentioned in WarCraft 3 by Malfurion when black dragons had infiltrated the cave where the druids of the claw rested and as for Nozdormu he was not mentioned as far as I know until WoW.

Level 10
As far as I recall from having read about 50% of the warcraft lore books, Nozdormu was first mentioned in Day of the Dragon, by refusing to help Korialstraz. So he would have been essentially "written in" to the WC2 lore post-game.

Level 24
Well if we should count that theory every aspect was mentioned in WC2 because believe it or not I've also read Day of the Dragon and I know that all of them were mentioned more then once in that book also all the aspects were mentioned in War of The Ancient trilogy and that was 10 000 years before WarCraft.

Level 24
You should probebly explain beter because you make it sound like you think that the book is more like an MMORPG book and besides how can it be more of a WoW book then a WarCraft book when WoW is a part of WarCraft?

And do you really think Knaak is annoying I think that his work is brilliant specially the way he makes stronger characters like Veréesa Windrunner and I really loved how he made Rhonin ally with the raptors in Night of the Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.