• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forsaken Apothecary

Apothecary Forsaken unit... welcome and credit when use
update
healthbar issue fixed
Previews
Contents

Forsaken Apothecary (Model)

Forsaken Apothecary-Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A very nice model edit and nice use of Druid of the Claw's animation and good use of textures. The wrap could be better in some spots, but it definitely is very well made. Good job.
Level 34
it can still by range unit also maby if he had some thing in his hands mabey like potions ?
the concept just same like shaman using claw attack... anyway it u guys have good idea adding potion... im good with it... im just need save my time working to another character....
Back to back bangers? Good lord keep them coming please :grin:
I will... haha

Level 12
the only main "issue" with the model it its model size it too large i know it can by made smaller in the editor but mabe the modee it self dosent need to by at the same size as the druid of the clew model ?

Level 34
the only main "issue" with the model it its model size it too large i know it can by made smaller in the editor but mabe the modee it self dosent need to by at the same size as the druid of the clew model ?
once u learn making ur own model u will noe that... Is no ez to scale down even it just a little bit shrink.. cause it might effect some of the animation perform... I don't wanna deal with tat kind of things... that y I remain the druid size... I personaly suggest scale him down to 0.85 ingame and it should be look fine...

Level 12
once u learn making ur own model u will noe that... Is no ez to scale down even it just a little bit shrink.. cause it might effect some of the animation perform... I don't wanna deal with tat kind of things... that y I remain the druid size... I personaly suggest scale him down to 0.85 ingame and it should be look fine...
of cource it was just an observtion nothing more