• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Forming of the Scourge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21

2eodzc2.jpg

---

4jlus2.jpg

The Lich King called anyone who would hear his silent call to Northrend
and Kel'Thuzad was one who heard it,
with a few others.

Lead the mighty Archmage turning into Necromancy
to become a agent of the Lich King and deliver the Lands of Lordaeron
to the Undead!

2uff760.jpg

Kel'Thuzad;
Heard the summonings of the powerful Lich King, and now wants to join his Army of the Undead. This soon mage will deliver the Lands of Lordaeron to the Lich King's hands.

Lich King and the Undead;
This powerful entity, chosen mighty champions for his summonings to his frozen land known as Northrend. He wonders if some of his champions he contacted are worthy of his name.

Anub'arak;
As the Fallen King of Azjol-Nerub
Anub'arak became the proud champion to his mighty army of the undead. The mighty spider king also brought more of his followers into the fold, by leading his fallen brethren on his former living comrades.

Antonidas and the Kirin Tor;
Leader of the Kirin Tor, and former friend of Kel'Thuzad warned his brooding friend if anything went more into dark arts he would be stripped of his powers and holdings. Kel'Thuzad left admittedly, but Antonidas was very worried about his long lost friend and mage.

Dyrad Threon and Alliance;
A Paladin of the Silverhand who looked after a small village close by a Blackrock Enchampment, but luckily Kel'Thuzad had a trick to get the Paladin to attack the Orcs, while he left on a ship. Now with a rumor of a plague starting as well, Dyrad drove himself and the forces willing to end it, but soon Dyrad will know it will not be a easy task.

Yozshura and Blackrock Worshipers;
A Blademaster of the Blackrock Clan who drove himself to attack Dyrad's people,
but the mighty old Blademaster wishes for the demons to return and bring their wrath on Azeroth.
He leads his clan to find a proper worship to his demon masters, but he is a little honorable than his other comrades.

1zq4u9v.jpg

Red=Progress not done.
Blue=Slightly little progress
Yellow=Progress in working.
[r]
Pale Green=More progress was done
[r]
Green=Progress was done.
[r]
Dark Red=Removed errors, bugs, things could not work, etc...

[r]
CinematicThe Magical Summons; 0%
Heroes who will appear;
Kel'Thuzad, Antonidas, The Kirin Tor

[r]
PlayableJourney to Northrend; 15%
Heroes who will appear;
Kel'Thuzad, The Kirin Tor

PlayableThe Frozen North; 2%
Heroes who will appear;
Kel'Thuzad, Images of his Past Life,

PlayableWandering through the Unknown; 0%
Heroes who will appear;
Kel'Thuzad

CinematicThe Lich King; 0%
Heroes who will appear;
Kel'Thuzad, The Lich King, Anub'arak

PlayableChilling Ways of Northrend; 0%
Heroes who will appear;
Kel'Thuzad, Anub'arak

PlayableCult of the Damned; 0%
Heroes who will appear;
Kel'Thuzad,

Units to Command;
Acolyte, Necromancer, Cultist, Skeletons, Zombie,

PlayableLand of Lordaeron; 0%
Heroes who will appear;
Kel'Thuzad, Dyrad Threon, Yozshura,

PlayableThe Endless Plague; 15%
Heroes who will appear;
Kel'Thuzad, Dyrad Threon

PlayableRise of the Scourge; 0%
Heroes who will appear;
Kel'Thuzad

CinematicThe Lich King's Plans; 0%

Heroes who will appear;
Kel'Thuzad, Mal'ganis, Prince Arthas, Jaina Proudmoore, Antonidas, The Kirin Tor

200ahk1.jpg

These will be on where the screenshots will be for the campaign. :p
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/175055-albums5257.html

---

[r]
Thread made by: Forsaken

Last edited:
Level 23
Looks really nice, a nice unexplored fate of Warcraft's Lore, this will explain a bit more of Blizzard's campaign, The Scourge of Lordaeron, will Mal'ganis appear as well?
Also, you should tell more about the gameplay, and in progress done, should be nice if you place what that will be, for example, Cines or playable maps.

Good Luck! :)

Level 21
Looks really nice, a nice unexplored fate of Warcraft's Lore, this will explain a bit more of Blizzard's campaign, The Scourge of Lordaeron, will Mal'ganis appear as well?
Also, you should tell more about the gameplay, and in progress done, should be nice if you place what that will be, for example, Cines or playable maps.

Good Luck! :)

It actually leads up to the Scourge of Lordaeron, and yes Mal'ganis will appear, but nothing to main wise to the story. It is Kel'Thuzad's Campaign afterall.

Yes I should do that to make sure which ones are cinematic and which are playable maps.
Thank you very much! :p

Level 12
I believe that could have a dual path in this campaign. one showing Kel'Thuzad at first. After a bit of mal'ganis receiving orders to go to Azeroth. its invocation. and then Kel'Thuzad going to nothrand. of course just an idea

but I liked the idea of campaigning
I have a doubt
which model to use for Kel'Thuzad and Dyrad Threon?

Level 21
I believe that could have a dual path in this campaign. one showing Kel'Thuzad at first. After a bit of mal'ganis receiving orders to go to Azeroth. its invocation. and then Kel'Thuzad going to nothrand. of course just an idea

but I liked the idea of campaigning
I have a doubt
which model to use for Kel'Thuzad and Dyrad Threon?

This campaign will be all about Kel'Thuzad.
Kel'Thuzad will use a reskin human mage of Kael, and then his hero Necromancer for him as a Necromancer Lord. Dyrad might have a slightly changed Paladin skin for him and he is the Paladin you face when you head back to Lordaeron.

Nice start. You need to tell more about the story tho. Also you could have put some screenshots. I would be more interested then. I'm pleased that you decided to start it after all:)

Yes, I will work on it more and let people on what it's going to be based on. :p

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Subscribing!

Thank you glad you enjoy it!

Good luck with it man. :)

I appreciate that Gardodar. :p

Level 10
I'm waiting on it. I don't see much decent campaigns to my eyes (some are just too detailed) The normal Warcraft terrain would be nice to see.

Level 21
So I am deciding to use Dalaran Tileset, Icecrown Citadel, and the Village one.
Anyone too would like me to make my campaign language is that someone could play it in their own?

So I think I am going to start on the first mission and get all nice and detailed, but not to detailed. Want people to like my campaign, but not go overboard with it you know?

Level 26
So I think I am going to start on the first mission and get all nice and detailed, but not to detailed. Want people to like my campaign, but not go overboard with it you know?

I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel the same way with some stuff I do (mostly not terrain since I don't really bother with terrain a lot), but I still go along with it if I like it. Even if you think it might be too much, if you really like how it looks, I say go with it.

Level 30
I somehow have some hard time thinking about what's going on inside Kel'thuzad's head during Warcraft 3 if he's an anti-hero or just your normal supporting character throughout the story, I'd be very pleased if this will work out. And good luck!

Level 21
Gonna post some screenshots in a bit here, so stay tuned!
Well sorry for lack of updates.
Just trying to play World of Warcraft for some ideas for my project, and I am leveling my chars to, watching people playing games, and I am playing Mario&Luigi Dream Team, and I am hoping to release this campaign in the fall.

I somehow have some hard time thinking about what's going on inside Kel'thuzad's head during Warcraft 3 if he's an anti-hero or just your normal supporting character throughout the story, I'd be very pleased if this will work out.
I think he's kind of neutral during his necromancer stage, mostly siding with the LK but also following his own agenda to greatness.
Gonna post some screenshots in a bit here, so stay tuned!
Sounds cool, some screenshots are well awaited right now Warlord:thumbs_up:

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Seems interesting. Hope you'll make it worthy :)

Level 21
Posting some news before Ralle locks my thread.

I am deciding to fuse my Undead campaign with the Kel'Thuzad one so that you can play Kel'Thuzad in some flash backs.
The campaign is not cancelled, just put on hold and I am actually deciding to do a Horde Campaign first and then the other faction ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.