• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Destiny Of the horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Give him some custom spells and his voice from WoW and it will be perfect. Anyway Good Luck !

Level 12
You have wrote so much wrong. Just look at this:

Interlude:The Frozen Thorne (100%)

Chapter1:The artifact (45%)

Chapter2:The cherching continues (0%)

Chapter3:problems of the bleu dragons (0%)

Chapter4:Allies with faceless ones (45%)

Interlude:The King s'orders (0%)

Chapter5:Invasion Begins (50%)

Chapter6:The investigate (50%)

Chapter7:Into the undergrounde (40%)

Chapter8:Searching for survivors (50%)

Chapter9:Defending Orgrimmar (0%)

Interlude:The Warning (50%)

Chapter10:Forest Troll s' Attack (50%)

I will make the wrongs with a red colour on it.

Chapter 4: Allies with faceless ones Mayby you should put it like this:
Allies with the faceless ones.

Thorne - Throne
cherching - Searching
bleu - Blue
King s'orders - King's Orders
undergrounde - Underground
Orgrimmar - Ogrimmar

Dont rush everything!!!!!!

Level 8
You have wrote so much wrong. Just look at this:

Interlude:The Frozen Thorne (100%)

Chapter1:The artifact (45%)

Chapter2:The cherching continues (0%)

Chapter3:problems of the bleu dragons (0%)

Chapter4:Allies with faceless ones (45%)

Interlude:The King s'orders (0%)

Chapter5:Invasion Begins (50%)

Chapter6:The investigate (50%)

Chapter7:Into the undergrounde (40%)

Chapter8:Searching for survivors (50%)

Chapter9:Defending Orgrimmar (0%)

Interlude:The Warning (50%)

Chapter10:Forest Troll s' Attack (50%)

I will make the wrongs with a red colour on it.

Chapter 4: Allies with faceless ones Mayby you should put it like this:
Allies with the faceless ones.

Thorne - Throne
cherching - Searching
bleu - Blue
King s'orders - King's Orders
undergrounde - Underground
Orgrimmar - Ogrimmar

Dont rush everything!!!!!!
Well. I replaced those maps and i forget to post it in thé thread.thanks.

Level 8
235137-albums7493-picture87209.bmp

Level 12
I like the structure of the campaign , 3 parts are great but it will be long project . Anyway good luck

Level 11
You could make Thrall as a half-warrior and half-shaman class, here's some ideas:

Thrall's abilities
Kor'kron Guard - "The Warchief summons his bodyguards to assist him in battle." - Thrall summons 2 or 3 Kor'kron Guards, with X damage and Stun ability, for 90 seconds. You could use this model for Kor'Kron Guard: Warsong Grunt.
Power of Fire - "As a shaman, Thrall can control the elements to do his bidding, causing a wave of fire to destroy everything in its path." - Something like the Blood Mage ability, Flame Strike.
Shamanistic Legacy - "Thrall use his shamanistic powers to defeat his enemies and bring glory to the Horde." - That could be Shar Dundred's idea (Lightning Orb).
Might of Doomhammer - "Thrall's ancestral weapon, Doomhammer, grants him the power to slay those who oppose his might." - Could be something like the Mountain King's ulti, Avatar, and this would also be Thrall's ulti.
Gool Luck with this, man :)

Level 8
You could make Thrall as a half-warrior and half-shaman class, here's some ideas:

Thrall's abilities
Kor'kron Guard - "The Warchief summons his bodyguards to assist him in battle." - Thrall summons 2 or 3 Kor'kron Guards, with X damage and Stun ability, for 90 seconds. You could use this model for Kor'Kron Guard: Warsong Grunt.
Power of Fire - "As a shaman, Thrall can control the elements to do his bidding, causing a wave of fire to destroy everything in its path." - Something like the Blood Mage ability, Flame Strike.
Shamanistic Legacy - "Thrall use his shamanistic powers to defeat his enemies and bring glory to the Horde." - That could be Shar Dundred's idea (Lightning Orb).
Might of Doomhammer - "Thrall's ancestral weapon, Doomhammer, grants him the power to slay those who oppose his might." - Could be something like the Mountain King's ulti, Avatar, and this would also be Thrall's ulti.
Gool Luck with this, man :)
Thanks go'el. I will take the shamanistic legacy and the might of Doomhammer. Because i just do other spells like extended lightening that he can summon a moonsoon in area that can de al X damage to unit around it and spirituel Lightening that he can summon 2 élément of lightening. Any idéa for Garrosh.

Level 12
Hey Youness . Spells for Garrosh : Axe of horror ( a single attack who deal 100/200/300 damage or what damage you want ) Death touch ( an attack who deal damage over time on an enemy units ) Aura of Terror ( decreese enemy units attack and movement speed ) Burning Hate ( increese Garrosh attack damage and movement speed ) Titanium skin ( a passive ability who increese Garrosh armore ) Ultimate : Horde Judgement ( a rain with thousands of arrows ) , Ogres Wrath ( summon a huge ogre with 2000 hp or what hp you want ) . I hope you like it

Level 8
Hey Youness . Spells for Garrosh : Axe of horror ( a single attack who deal 100/200/300 damage or what damage you want ) Death touch ( an attack who deal damage over time on an enemy units ) Aura of Terror ( decreese enemy units attack and movement speed ) Burning Hate ( increese Garrosh attack damage and movement speed ) Titanium skin ( a passive ability who increese Garrosh armore ) Ultimate : Horde Judgement ( a rain with thousands of arrows ) , Ogres Wrath ( summon a huge ogre with 2000 hp or what hp you want ) . I hope you like it
That is good, thanks. I will take the first spell.

Level 12
Hey Youness , i have an idea for a thrall ultimate ability : Frostwolf curse ( transform a non hero enemy unit in a white wolf with 800 hp and he will not desapear after a period of time )

Level 31
Thank u.
And if their w anyone who want this projet to finish.I need someone Who can donate or give me money through PayPal because my pc do not work again, for that i need money to Buy à pc for that i can continue this, or i will need to wait for 3 years thin i will continue this, and i swear by this is not a lié or something pls.
I strongly doubt if anyone would be willing to do this kind of thing, it is very bold of you to ask for money. Without PC for 3 years, ouch. So the project died just like that?

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Thank u.
And if their w anyone who want this projet to finish.I need someone Who can donate or give me money through PayPal because my pc do not work again, for that i need money to Buy à pc for that i can continue this, or i will need to wait for 3 years thin i will continue this, and i swear by this is not a lié or something pls.

You're kidding.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Well, that with your PC really sucks, I feel with you on that one, but I meant, you were kidding 'bout the donation thing, right?
I'm the last one to deny you a new computer, but asking for money for a new computer to finish your campaign is... well, look here.

I strongly doubt if anyone would be willing to do this kind of thing, it is very bold of you to ask for money. Without PC for 3 years, ouch. So the project died just like that?

A good new comuter costs... quite much. I seriously doubt you're going to get enough (if even any) money here.

Can you attach the campaign here? so people can try to continue it, but still in your name. I don't want this to be stopped.

Second that.

Level 8
Well Thanks, i dont knew what to say, and to be honest the first part i ready to test, and the maps for thé second part is have been complete. But I will try now to do a account.
And please, could someone help me in that problème.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.