• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

- Forgotten Wars -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgotten Wars is a upcomming project of mine and my team (currently consisting of 2 other members) which is a mix of AoS and own controled combat meaning you have to actually buy and send your units into combat, the auto spawn is very limited and you need mass amount of units in this game :)

About races, heroes and stuff like that so far there is 4 races planned, 2 human and 2 undead. All having they're own unique units and heroes. Each race will have 4 heroes so far, how many units I am still thinking about but around 6-8.

At the start of the game a dialog pops up where each player has to choose a race. "The Calvary (Human)", "The Unholy Legion (Undead)", "The Holy Crusaders (Human)" and "The Frozen Hand (Undead)". Depending on the race you choose different buildings will be created. 1 main building where upgrades can be bought, a tavern where you choose your hero and the barracks where units can be hired to fight for you.

Well the map has its own forum at http://www.wc3anvil.com/forum/-Forgotten-Wars--f28.html, do tjeck it out sometime and come with suggestions, etc :)

------

Also currently I am searching for spell ideas as all heroes (16) will have 100% custom made spells by PigsISmyStyle so please come with some good spell ideas if you have got some. But keep in mind that they should suit a aos map and not be too laggy :)

This is a farely new started project and sadly we are set back by a week or 2 in work because the last terrainer werent as good as he had told us and then we ented up with terrain that was totally useless and now the terrain needs to be 100% redone. I could do it myself but I am sick and tired of terrain so would prefer another good terrainer for the job instead :)

This may sound lame but DotA has pretty good design these days (Yes I know everybody hates DotA, but it still has good terrain work by a very good terrainer) so it should atleast keep standards with that. But in the shape it should be diferent, only 2 lanes and it should be one base at the top and one base at the bottom :) The lanes should also be very wide as there is gonna be mass units in combat and you need to be able to move your units around. Besides from that it should be made in Lordareon Sumemr tileset in size 128x128.

Status
Not open for further replies.