• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

unlimited heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

Recently I have started a new map, although I have a quite serius problem with the Alter, I have edited the Undead alter, I have just replaced the model file and the icon with the description and the heroes trianed
I have 3 heroes which it trains, 1 from the human race 1 from the orc race and 1 from the Undead race

But my problem is, I can train as much of these three heroes as I want, the icon doesn't just dissapear like its supposed too... I train them like units...

Please tell me how I can train them like heroes

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Level 25
You need to limit them manually:
  • Map Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players)
In case problems persist, then in the top bar of your WE select "Advanced" -> "Gameplay Constants" -> check box in the upper-left corner and find the field "Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero" and inside this field add your own custom heroes.

Level 25
Did you try what I wrote in my previous post about gameplay constants?

Another option is to manually set maximum number of trainable heroes to 1 (not sure if the original ones have to be included there or not, but you can find that out yourself)

• Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 3 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Limit training of Paladin to 1 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Limit training of Archmage to 1 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Limit training of Mountain King to 1 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Limit training of Blood Mage to 1 for (Picked player)
This trigger will limit every player to a maximum of 3 heroes and also it will make it so each player can train only 1 Paladin, 1 Archmage, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.