• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] Forest Party v0.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
About:

This map is a collection of minigames which can be played alone (with computers) or with other players. The mechanics and the style are pretty similar to those of the famous map called Uther Party which i am a big fan of. The map is playable in the current phase, however, i don't consider it to be completed yet. It needs a lot of balancing, possible bugs should be found and fixed and the AI has to be improved.

The map can be played by 2-10 players (including computers).

How to play:

Your objective is to complete 8 minigames and collect more points than your opponents. The winner can then choose additional minigames which can be played for fun.

AI:

It is possible to play the map with computer players which will be controlled by the in-map AI. Note that the current AI isn't smart enough to beat a human in the most of games in this version, so don't expect too much from it.

Screenshots:

s1.png

s2.png

s3.png

s4.png

s5.png

s6.png

This is my first map to be released for public and i'm looking forward to your suggestions on how to improve it.

Attachments

• Forest Party v0.08.w3x
    995.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.