• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minigame Map Recruiting (Uther Party 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Recently the creator of Uther Party and Uther Party 2 (theZizz) has taken notice of a a team project I've started recently. We've discussed merging projects and it is now likely we will. He has given me permission to advertise about this merger.

How will we improve Uther Party 2 ?
• As a team we will be contributing to the map by adding FFA, 1 vs all and team minigames to his already great map.
• Other things in the future might come up like artwork, gameboard making, and other game modes.

Jobs:
• Coders/triggerers for JASS and GUI
• Terrainers
• Idea makers
• Testers
• Artwork (possibly for custom loading screen)
• Researchers (looking for suitable models for units for example)
• Object editor work
• Sound editing
• Forum Jobs (like rating ideas for example)

Project Information:
• Project will be 100% a team project and credit is given to anyone who participates. Those who do more receive more.

• Project is created in a unique way. Everything made must first be voted on and anyone is allowed to vote and suggest ideas. Minigames have their own topics where jobs are posted and available for download. This means you may edit the map in anyway you choose and you may work upon the map in anyway you choose.

Minigames which theZizz believes will fit his map well will be added to Uther Party 2.

How You Can Sign Up:
• You may post in this thread requesting to join the project
• Or you may go directly to http://clanbom.net where the project is being hosted.
• Here is also the link to the project:http://clanbom.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=8a9d6d4bc0d06901be2b695144b0b715

Work has already started and you may begin contributing as soon as you register to our forums.

Featured below are some of the minigames currently in Uther Party 2

• Minigames support full AI.
• The map currently has two modes which will likely increase over time.
• Minigames are unique.
• Minigames twice as good as the ones in Uther Party. Very pollished and well thought out.

Attachments

• UtherParty1.jpg
    UtherParty1.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 746
  • utherparty2.jpg
    utherparty2.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 311
  • utherparty3.jpg
    utherparty3.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 562
  • utherparty4.jpg
    utherparty4.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Level 7
well, if im necroposting, sry but i would like to be a tester ;) maybe i can terrain too

Status
Not open for further replies.