• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Fight v 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: StoPCampinGn00b
-

FOREST FIGHT

Map Info:

I took the units of the Monolith map, and you can make these units, it is a fight to win the forest for your team.
You create units which attacked automaticaly the enemy base.
The first team who killed the great Tree of Life win.
You can chose only one hero (you can't control it).
All Heros can revive but not units.
You can't play vs AI
It is better to play 4vs4 for more fun.
(Very fast made, im currently working on a big project).

Screenshots :

Fight for the Forest :

236068-albums7145-picture80219.jpg

236068-albums7145-picture80220.jpg

236068-albums7145-picture80221.jpg

Credit:

There is no imported models or anything, music take lot of space: Music: Transformers 2- Original Score - Forest Battle

Keywords:
forest, fight, fun
Contents

Forest Fight v 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
23:38, 16th Mar 2014 Orcnet: my comment
Level 10
It looks fun, but the terrain is really too bland. It needs more tiles on it.
Edit: Can you also remove the music? I'd rather have plain Warcraft III music than some custom ones taking up the space of the map.

Level 4
It looks fun, but the terrain is really too bland. It needs more tiles on it.
Edit: Can you also remove the music? I'd rather have plain Warcraft III music than some custom ones taking up the space of the map.

Thanks you for your review , yes i should improved the terrain, music i like it xd but y maybe you're right, it takes a lot of space :thumbs_up:

There are a lot of things that you should fix here:
1. The terrain. There are a lot of spaces where smaller units can be trapped especially those with blink ability. I think the terrain is flat.
2. Some triggers. Some triggers should be fixed due to location leaks.
3. Tooltips. Tool tips and such should use English not any other language.

Level 4
There are a lot of things that you should fix here:
1. The terrain. There are a lot of spaces where smaller units can be trapped especially those with blink ability. I think the terrain is flat.
2. Some triggers. Some triggers should be fixed due to location leaks.
3. Tooltips. Tool tips and such should use English not any other language.

Thanks for your review, i made this map very fast so yes their is much to do, i don't know when i will make update for this one (maybe not) because i am actually working on my big project. :grin:

Level 30
Game has a good concept of performance and genre, however most of the texts is not translated in english, main goal is too easy to over take and the terrain work is just a straight path.

I suggest if player codes will give some path ways for each creeps to move on e.g player red west north move, player blue north move, player teal east north move etc.

the tree of life gets killed needs some reinforcement, either main town halls should be defeated in order to win or beef up the custom tower on the team's middle way.

for now its good for practice, not good enough for upload approval.