• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Teleport Fight v.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Teleport Fight v.5

I Played This Map At Battle Net, And Thought It Was Very Funny, So I Uploaded It Here!

New In Version 5:
-Fixed Bugs.
-Balanced Heroes.
-1 New Hero.

This Is A Hero Arena With So Far 11 Heroes + 1 God At God Mod.
Host Will Choose Mod At The Beginning.
If He Choose All Random, Everyone Will Get A Random Hero.
If He Choose All Pick, You Will Get A Wisp, Which You Will Walk Into A Circle Of Power In Front Off The Hero You Want To Choose.
If He Choose God Mod , Everyone Will Get A Random Hero, With Hope To Get The God. At This Mod You Cannot Type Repick.
If He Choose Same Hero, The Host Will Choose A Hero Which All Have To Play.
If He Choose Level Mod, All Players Will Get A Random Hero, And Starts At Lvl 25.
He Can Even Choose No Key Mod To All Of These Mods, This Means That You Wont Need Any Keys To Enter The Portals.

How To Win?
To Win You Must Kill Your Opponent´s King.

These Mods Are So Far Able To Play:
All Random [-ar] Is A Mod Where All Players Will Get A Random Hero.
All Random / No Key Mod [-arnk] Same As All Random But To Enter Teleports You Won´t Need Any Keys.
All Pick [-ap] Is A Mod Where Everyone Will Get A Wisp. This Wisp Is To Choose Hero. To Choose Hero You Must Enter The Circle Of Power In Front Of The Hero You Want To Choose.
All Pick / No Key MOd [-apnk] Same As All Pick But To Enter Teleports You Won´t Need Any Keys.
God Mod [-gm] Is A Mod Where All Players Will Get A Random Hero With Hope To Get The God.
God Mod / No Key Mod [-gmnk] Same As God Mod But To Enter Teleports You Won´t Need Any Keys.
Same Hero [-sh] Is A Mod Where The Host Will Choose A Hero Which All Have To Play.
Same Hero / No Key Mod [-shnk] Same As Same Hero But To Enter Teleports You Won´t Need Any Keys.
Level Mod [-lv] Is A Mod Where All Players Will Get A Random Hero, And Starts At Lvl 25.
Level Mod / No Key Mod [-lvnk] Same As Level Mod But To Enter Teleports You Won´t Need Any Keys.

These Types Are Able To Be Written:
[-random] To Choose A Random Hero.
[-repick] To Repick A Hero. Note: This Type Is Not Able To Type In God Mod.
[-hp] Shows The Health Points Of Orcs King And Humans King.
[-battlefield] To Transport Your Hero To The Battlefield Area And Meet A Bit Harder Creeps.
[-ivor] To See When The Entrance To Ivor Will Be Open.
[-ivt] To Get A Countdown Timer Window, Where You Can See When You Can Enter Ivor´s Place. Note: This Won´t Work Together With Creep Kills Window. You Can Only Use One At The Moment.
[-ivto] To Hide The Ivor Timer.
[-ck] To Get A Extra Window Where It Is Written How Many Creeps You Have Killed. Note: This Won´t Work Together With Ivor Timer. You Can Only Use One At The Moment.
[-cko] To Hide The Creep Kills Window.
[-ms] To See Your Hero´s Movement Speed.
[-oh] To See The Other Players Heroes.
[-hero "Player Color"] To See A Specific Player´s Hero.
[-stats] To See All Players Kills And Deaths.
[-skillsinfo] To See All Heroes Skills.
[-help] If You Need Help.
[-cam] This Shows You A Short Movie, That´s Good To Type If It´s The First Time You Play This Map.

This Map Is Made By Janne_Slayer.

Email Me At [email protected] To Report Bugs Or Leave A Comment.

Keywords:
hero, arena, teleport, fight, battle, net, wc3, warcraft, III, maps, custom, fun, reccomend
Contents

Teleport Fight v.5 (Map)

Reviews
20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Contact me if you ever come back, to resolve some issues about the map, until then, Rejected.

M

20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Contact me if you ever come back, to resolve some issues about the map, until then, Rejected.