• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fight of waves (FOW) 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Iam sorry for my last Map i am 11 years old and i didn't learn so Much this is an improved thing of game play it's not cinematic ShadowFury if there was anything bad on this Please tell me!! so i can fix

Keywords:
-Fight in 3 waves,Where the third wave you only need to kill the Boss
-in begging go out a bit and there you will start
-Remember that the waves w
Contents

Fight of waves (FOW) 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
18:27, 21st Dec 2013 Orcnet: map development thread is your friend.

M

18:27, 21st Dec 2013
Orcnet: map development thread is your friend.

Level 30
I don't know and it is surely bad to judge a minimap and purely in it but the minimap is pretty much empty. I know you are planning to create a Defense of some sort so first change its type of map from Mini game to Defense and also your description pretty much does not tell anything about the game instead just some statement directed to Shadow Fury. I strongly suggest that you click Update here and make your description much better by telling a little bit of information about the game, what the game has, credits or thanking users you used here or in other sites if you have and lastly Changelog.

Now, about the actual map, you should definitely put more effort in it because looking on the minimap as I said, it's just an ordinary map that is empty, well, maybe there is something there though I still strongly suggest you to put your best efforts into your maps.

You should first go to Map Development and post your map there for this looks unfinish at its state right now.

Good day.

Mohab500
I recommend you to read Map Submission Rules before submitting another map, you might get warning, negative reputation or worse, infraction if you keep uploading simple maps, so please, follow the rules and the law of The Hive Workshop itself.
Hell_Master supervisions are good, you might follow his guide in this post.
You can also read many Tutorials to improve yourself.

~Bye bye

Level 5
Planning on a big one

Sorry for the Simple maps and bad things i've just wanted to know how will the comments be :goblin_boom: - iam planning on a better map keep in mind iam just 11 And i am going to work on it now - i also have some problems in triggering so if someone can please tell me : i cant make the object=last created group, where can i find that!

Level 30
Age is not an exception. If you are really interested on learning then you must find any means and ways. About your questions, you can create a thread about this matter at World Editor Help Zone. You will get a better help there!