• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Blessing

Entry for the 4th Special Effect Contest - Path to Mastery.

forestblessing-formprevs-gif.336562

forestblessing-form3-gif.336563

Keywords:
nature, buff, aura, ultimate ,trees, leaves, leaf,
Contents

Forest Blessing Form1 (Model)

Forest Blessing Form2 (Model)

Forest Blessing Form3 (Model)

Forest Blessing Form3Buff (Model)

Forest Blessing Form3Cast (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Very good looking effect model. Awesome work!
Awesome! Although maybe a version with leaves falling on the allies as well?

I'd really love something like this or the Tranquility with falling The Matrix numbers instead :D

Heh, for you my dear, anything.
But since this is a contest material, I will upload a separate model down here. When the contest ends, I'll consider it.

Level 38
This is an absolutely beautiful model set. I particularly appreciate that the leaves in the master effect aren't initially present but fall over the course of the animation. Fantastic work! My only critique is that the 8 orbiting diamonds at the base look a little busy and take attention away from the animation. 6 or even sticking with 4 would probably be less busy, and since the beam grows significantly at the highest tier it would still appear 'masterfully better'. Did you try it with fewer during development?

But that's just my opinion.

This is an absolutely beautiful model set. I particularly appreciate that the leaves in the master effect aren't initially present but fall over the course of the animation. Fantastic work! My only critique is that the 8 orbiting diamonds at the base look a little busy and take attention away from the animation. 6 or even sticking with 4 would probably be less busy, and since the beam grows significantly at the highest tier it would still appear 'masterfully better'. Did you try it with fewer during development?

But that's just my opinion.

Thank you for your positive feedback ( and your vote ).
Actually, I've tried dozens of ways to make the third form looks awesome. And I mean, dozens:

bleh.png

At first, I stuck with 4 diamonds with a paired coloring. Then I used some kind of green beam but I figured a beam doesn't suit nature. I eventually ended up using the 8 orbiting diamond effects because they look the most "Masterful".

Level 2
Hello friend, I already know how to import them but would you tell me how to make it work, where does each model go, where should I put the models? thank you very much and hopefully you help me

Level 2
But in the case of cenaius it is the definitive power that fields I must replace with your model thank you very much