• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Force Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
If you play DotA, you would know what this item does, but for those who did not, this item enables you to knockback your unit/allied and save them from harm or simply entering a war or battle.

What I want to know is, what base ability it uses ?
And what is the Stats - Targets Allowed ?

This item allows you to target Items (you can double-click on item for faster usage), Hero Unit, Normal Unit, Non-structure, Non-ancient.

I tried a combinations of Item and Organic (Channel as base ability), but it fails, why ?
Because no matter what I target, it will force me to target only Items, whereas I enable the Targets Allowed to Organic.

Simply put, I want to combine Targets Allowed of Items and Organic, what base ability and what kind of combination of Targets Allowed should I use ?

Level 33
It cannot when you add friendly
This target can also target your Enemies, be it Hero unit or Normal unit.
That is not a mere statement countering your Targets Allowed, that is basically what I want.

Okay, here's the full Targets Allowed for the spell.

Hero, Unit, Non-structure, Non-ancient, Items.

How can I possibly combine all of these ?

This spell can target both Allied/Enemies and also, Self.

So if I just add Organic and Items, it would cover all the Targets Allowed that I have just mentioned, right ?

Since;
Organic - Hero, Unit, Non-structure, Non-ancient (I'll add this later)
Items - Items

But the thing is, when I add those 2 Targets Allowed, I will be forced to only target Items, whereas I should also be able to target Organic.

Level 26
Neutral is about alliance treatment. A unit is organic if it is not mechanical. See it as "non-mechanical". Anyway, I would also like to have a reference for this since the whole matter is very messy. For example, you cannot mark a unit mechanical via combat flags, only unit classification.

Status
Not open for further replies.