• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footmen and Captains (Re-Classic Pack)

Footmen and Captains (Re-Classic Pack)
253589-07c2e3bc421f4866bb06c264879b85f4.png
259091-fd2c3fbb35b1b5c1ca1cd31f50d23152.png
- Added Stormwind Footman
- Added Kirin Tor Guardian
- Reduced the amount of polygons
- Added Kirin Tor Guardian A
- Added Kirin Tor Defender
- Added Captain and A version
- Added ribbon emitter on Footman
- Added Protector
- Added Footman B
- Added Captain Falric
- Added Captain Luc Valonforth
- Added Captain Marwyn
Base Model Credits
Unit Type
Melee Unit
Author's Notes
Visit Johnwar's Models Discussion for updates and links for my models.:smile:
Contents

Captain (Model)

Captain A (Model)

Captain Falric (Model)

Captain Luc Valonforth (Model)

Captain Marwyn (Model)

Footman (Model)

Footman A (Model)

Footman B (Model)

Kirin Tor Defender (Model)

Kirin Tor Guardian (Model)

Kirin Tor Guardian A (Model)

Protector (Model)

Stormwind Footman (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A comprehensive pack of nice model edits. Good and interesting use of textures, espcially on the Kirin Tor one. Good job.
Level 18
Finally there's the first classic version of Dalaran Defender on hive! This is really exciting!
But first I think the Halo effect can be done with the billboard function and since the basic action of the footman stand animation would look wired without the shield, my suggestion is to add a shield with standing , when he defends you can add some dynamics effects such as UV animations .

Level 18
Glad to see another version ! Good job ! and I find some references about the Kirin Tor Soilders , I think although you change the texture of the helm with cloth-like but it's still not like a hood , and the hood has a violet eye's rune on the top of head . Maybe I'm a little picky , but I really want you to make it perfect , cause this is the only one Kirin Tor guardian model with the class version . And of course you can make a polearms version with the guardian .
Kirin-Tor-Guard-by-Vladimir-Kafanov.jpgDalaran-Crusader-by-James-Ryman.jpgViolet-Warden-by-Evgeniy-Dlinnov.jpg

Level 8
Impressive work, John
Maybe you can make their eyes colored in Purple or Violet?
will add very good reflection on your original work
other than that, you made a dream come true
Also, adding a custom to icon to each will be an awesome feature

Level 21
Sir, is it possible to add this "arcane" magic shield that appears only when Defend or Magic Defense ability is turned ON for your High Elven and Blood Elven Swordsmen models? Also for Spellbreakers, especially since they have the unused Magic Defense ability which is like Defend but gives magic immunity while turned ON.
Thanks for your attention.

Sir, is it possible to add this "arcane" magic shield that appears only when Defend or Magic Defense ability is turned ON for your High Elven and Blood Elven Swordsmen models? Also for Spellbreakers, especially since they have the unused Magic Defense ability which is like Defend but gives magic immunity while turned ON.
Thanks for your attention.
That actually does not sound like a bad idea at all!

Level 11
the model itself is great but i am keeping the Lordaeron footman model.

the concept art, skyrim AE mod and cinematic model spoiled me a bit :ogre_haosis: but if the left arm shoulder of the stock footman is replaced with the one from the captain, is perfect.

Level 12
hii johnwar mabey for the Protector model use the symbol of the silverhand mabey ?

Attachments

• silverhand  shield.jpg
    silverhand shield.jpg
    869.9 KB · Views: 17