• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footman Leader

Here it is, a some kind of special footman hero. Without shield.
I always wanted to make some unique footman, like with big ass sword and cool animations. The Direfury helped a lot by creating his latest model, BM, with great animations that I burrowed. Special thanks to him for giving me advices and tips for creating models.
I plan to make version with shield, with other animations, ofc. And one same like this but with cape.
Hope you like it. Credit Direfury and me if you ever use this model. Enjoy.

Updated on Direfury's suggestions, fixed a little bit proportions.

Keywords:
Lordaeron, Footman, Leader, Cinematic, Alliance, Human, Captain, Special
Contents

Footman Leader (Model)

Reviews
11:43, 9th Jun 2016 The_Silent: Looks good and performs well ingame. Approved.
Level 5
Would be cool if you added a cloak/cape to the model! Would look nice... And is weird to se a footman without shield... xD

Still... Awesome Model! Keep it up ;)

Level 7
I like it! I think some work could be done on the face though, it looks pretty weird. And the texture you used for his back REALLY seems out of place -- it's like his plate armor suddenly turns into scalemail on the back, it's very off-putting. Try making his back solid plate instead, make the face look better, and we can call this a sure-fire winner!

Oh, also, could you make a mounted version too for use as a knight? :D And keep the shield logo-free so it can represent the other human nations, too?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
You picked a great model to yoink animations from; Direfury really did a great job with them (particularly the creative Bladestorm alternatives & the sexy Spell Three (blink/charge/zip ability, much?).

Also, a hero-ized Footman? Sounds perfect for that old Modeling Contest we had a while back... : )