• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footman, Captain, Spearman

Yet another footman model from me. This time with additional edited versions - Captain and Spearman.
I left other two attack animations on Spearman if someone want to use them

Big thanks to @Gluma for animating this for me!

Give credits to both of us if you use this model!
Contents

Captain (Model)

Footman (Model)

Spearman (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Works in-game, performs appropriately and is a good addition to the model section. Good job! Great pack.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Great work, I especially like the footman. Though I can't get over that barrel texture at the back of the shield.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

The new texture is far better, good work.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

The death animation on footman and probably others too is a bit off. The whole model does a flip just as the animation ends.

I have to admit Stefan, I used to not be a huge fan of your work, a couple years back. I thought your insistence on in-game textures and animations forcibly cobbled together made your models look kind of... Sloppy. Ramshackle. But you have definitely improved since then, and this is just a great piece right here! Always hated the in-game footmen, and could never seem to find a custom one that really worked. This might just be the first one, and an instant favorite for me. ^^

Level 11
I love these models, great job Stefan, thanks!
If I may, I'd like to suggest a few things:
- Adding a Defend animation, that would be extremely useful
- If you fancy it, maybe creating an additional Stand animation, where the guy holds his sword horizontally, because the poor lad must be exhausted, always holding his sword like this all the time!
- Keep delight us with your work! Thanks again :)

Level 3
If you have version of this captain with defend anims(this captain model with original captain animations), please share it.