• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flying building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi everyone. I wanted to do a flying building. I've put in the object editor "Movement : Flying" and "height : 280", but it doesn't make him flying.

So, i wanted to use triggers woth "set height to 280", but it doesn't work ...:goblin_jawdrop:

How can I do please?

Level 21
You cannot change something's flying height unless its movement type is set to either Hover of Fly. Naturally buildings have their movement type set to None, making it out of the question letting them fly. In addition, units with "Stats - Is a Building" ticked will never be able to fly. It may seem to work setting the flying height to 280 in the World Editor but in-game it will not work. Basically, according to my knowledge, what you want is impossible.

Level 25
Status
Not open for further replies.