• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flying and ground units' animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
my problem is that world edit goes crazy with the animation

I have imported a unit model, that unit is a dragon and has two forms: air and ground form and has its animation working correctly

I have put an ability to allow the unit change from air to ground (like the stone form of he gargoyle). the air form is his normal state and the ground form is his alternate

I have made too, two units (one is the air form and ground form the other)

well, actually all works correctly except at the beginning of the map where the ground unit in his walk animation walks as it is supposed to be, but in his stand animation is flying in the ground, when I order it to move it walks correctly but when it stops again plays the stand alternate animation (the stand animation but flying).

this is solved when I cast the air form and ground form ability, but not when the map begins.

any idea? any solution? please

Status
Not open for further replies.