• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Five Team Tower Defence

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Welcome to my Five Team Tower Defence, This Tower Defence will rock your world, it will taunt you, your lifes will fall this Tower Defence Is the ultimate challange epic Towers. Break points are fail points. The Undead Army will storm your towers Good Luck!

Sorry this update came late, i've been bussy currantly making a Simply Black Jack game (Look out for this! : D. )

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I had to re update due to some Major bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Update is:
-More Monsters.
-Still slighty buggy! (I AM AWARE OF THIS).
-Six New Game Modes.
-New Monster Modes.
-Slighty Easyer
-More Balanced
-A few new Towers.

Updates to come:
-More Towers.
-Less bugs.
-Less Leaks.
-Much Much More Waves.
-(Should be around 80% Complete with Waves.)
-Undead Builder Fix.
-The new ver should come fast.
-More...

Sorry this update came late, i've been bussy currantly making a Simply Black Jack game (Look out for this! : D. )

New monsters to look into:
-An exploding healing monster, when this unit dies it will heal monsters around him giving them some more life regain
-Paladin Bubble skill.
-Invisibals.

Any ideas please post on this page.

This map is hard, please if you play as red read this:

At the very start, make 1 cannon tower, upgrade it to the max, build arrow towers around it. On the other side of the building area (Left side...) make another Cannon Tower max that to the max lvl, agter that upgrade one of your arror towers to earth tower, and keep that attacking in the same spot. Now you are going to be able to save up for some AA Towers (Anti Air Towers.) the Air lvl is at 17, and you should be saving up till around lvl 6-9 and maybe 10 depending on how good your team mates are. if you're not getting any kills from the extra monsters because of the ownage your team is giving them, try make an Earth Tower at the top. This way it will give you a supply of fast gold income, and will last you till you start spawning monsters one by one, at the bottom of the map.

After the Air Wave (I advice for you to build the AA towers at each corner of the maze as they don't maze around the map like ground units this is the whole point of `break points` and `Air lvls` getting your team mates to build them around there to will be a big help. You can sell all your Air towers after the Wave, as it's the only Air Wave so far, after that i recomend you to start building up for some major Break Points, prepair to fight My Cluck Clucks and the Frog, they're MASSIVE monsters and won't spawn as fast.

It's possible i've done it with Two lifes left, can you beat it?!

Keywords:
full-iron, map, fun, Tower Defence, TD, new map, testiing, five team, Five Team, Five team tower defence, Team, Team play, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
Contents

Five Team Tower Defence (Map)

Reviews
01:25, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 6
Ohh i love tds i'll test it

First of all this map is not completly translated in english there is a tower with a german name (Your Cannontower)
Why the name of all your towers starts with upgrade i think build would match a little better ^^
Your multiboard is definitely to large if it's open it capped the whole upper screen
Your towers are not the best no new or fancy ideas

If this should be a good map you have to work a lot

Level 4
Oh, i don't think it's German, i don't even know how to talk German, let a lone writing it. Thanks for testing it, just giving out samples on what the map will be like: D I do know to still do lots of work on it though, thanks a lot : D (Please rate the map.)

Level 28
  • The multiboard is a lot better now (Yes, it is big, but you can always minimize it...).
  • Changing the builder model will not make the difference: create an undead builder and change the builder with the human one
  • The splash radius hasn't been changed, making the cannon tower's last upgrade worse (Example later in this post).
  • The descriptions on the tower have been changed, but not really informative (example later in this post).
  • The spammed doodads are gone, that's a lot better.
  • I've only seen english towers

Hints/Ideas:

Try to create more towers, add some abilities to the towers, create a new idea for a wave or something and it might work out fine.
If you think there are no original ideas anymore, you're wrong, there is always something new ^^

Maybe you can turn off spawn for players who had left, or share their gold (don't forget the gold that they would normally receive throughout the game).

I can't really think of anything else...
Beneath this are some things you should implement in your map, good luck!

Your Trigger:
  • Events
    • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
  • Conditions
    • Level Equal to 2
  • Actions
    • Unit - Create 1 (Wave Two) Razomane Scout for Player 11 (Dark Green) at (Center of Extra Mobs <gen>) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
    • Unit - Create 1 (Wave Two) Razomane Scout for Player 11 (Dark Green) at (Center of Extra Mobs 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
    • Unit - Create 1 (Wave Two) Razomane Scout for Player 8 (Pink) at (Center of Extra Mobs 2 <gen>) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
    • Unit - Create 1 (Wave Two) Razomane Scout for Player 9 (Gray) at (Center of Extra Mobs 2 <gen>) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Fixed Trigger:
  • Events
    • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
  • Conditions
    • Level Equal to 2
  • Actions
    • Set TempLoc[1] = (Center of Extra Mobs <gen>)
    • Set TempLoc[2] = (Center of Extra Mobs 1 <gen>)
    • Set TempLoc[3] = (Center of Extra Mobs 2 <gen>)
    • Unit - Create 1 (Wave Two) Razomane Scout for Player 11 (Dark Green) at TempLoc[1] facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
    • Unit - Create 1 (Wave Two) Razomane Scout for Player 11 (Dark Green) at TempLoc[2] facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
    • Unit - Create 1 (Wave Two) Razomane Scout for Player 8 (Pink) at TempLoc[3] facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
    • Unit - Create 1 (Wave Two) Razomane Scout for Player 9 (Gray) at TempLoc[3] facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_TempLoc[1])
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_TempLoc[2])
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_TempLoc[3])
This trigger will remove the lag, but to do it for all your triggers is pretty annoying.
The variable is "TempLoc" with an array (100, 1000, set it to what you want).
Remember that JASS is case sensitive, so "Temploc" isn't the same as "TempLoc"

I would highly reccomend you to use this.

• Area of Effect (Full Damage): 80
  • Area of Effect (Medium Damage): 120
  • Area of Effect (Small Damage): 150
  • Damage Factor - Medium: 0.70
  • Damage Factor - Small: 0.50
  • Damage Loss Factor - Medium: 0.00
  • Weapon Type: "Artillery", "Artillery (Line)", "Missile (Splash)", "Missile (Bounce)", or "Missile (Line)"
Now this tower will only deal:
100% damage in 0-80 AoE
70% of it's damage in 80-120 AoE
50% of it's damage in 120-150 AoE
No damage will be lost

Splash Tower

Starting Off Cannon Tower, some splash, with some upgrades will be ok at the start.

Damage: 40-50
Cooldown: 1.00
Dps: 45 Dmg/Sec
Range: 800
Targets:: Ground Only
Special: Splash (150 AoE)
This is the translation for the Warcraft 3-Description:

Warcraft-description:

Starting Off Cannon Tower, some splash, with some upgrades will be ok at the start.|n|n|c00aaffDamage:|r |c0077cc0040-50|r|n|c00aaffCooldown:|r |c0077cc001.00|r|n|c00aaffDPS:|r |c0077cc0045 Dmg/Sec|r|n|c00aaffRange:|r |c0077cc00800|r|n|c00aaffTargets:|r |c0077cc00Ground Only|r|n|c00aaffSpecial:|r |c0077cc00Splash (150 AoE)|r
I know it looks weird, but spaces can make the text shift in-game.
That's why I only use |n (enter) and spaces between the category (like "Damage") and the variable (like "40-50")

Level 4
Wow, thanks a lot again. However i have a problem with the Temploc:

It shows up as an Error message when i try to disable/enable the trigger (to see if the Custom script would work) it shows up as an argument that won't work (etc.)
The TempLoc i have set to a RGN, named "TempLoc" The array is size 100. and the Custom Script code is:

Code:
call RemoveLocation (udg_TempLoc[1])
(All the way from TempLoc[1] - TempLoc[3]

Any idea? ^^

Last edited:
Level 28
Wow, that's really an improvement.
Not only did you change the description of the towers and fixed some leaks, you've also redone your entire spawn-system ^^
Although I see you have some troubles with the damage-system, here's how you calculate it:

Defenitions

A = Combat - Damage Base
B = Combat - Damage number of Dice
C = Combat - Damage sides per Die
Formula

(A + B) - (A + (C x B))
Examples

A = 50
B = 10
C = 5
=> Damage = (50 + 10) - (50 + (10 x 5)) = 60-100

A = 40
B = 20
C = 3
=> Damage = (40 + 20) - (40 + (20 x 3)) = 60-100
As you can see: there are "always" multiple ways to achieve the same damage and it isn't hard to calculate.

• The descriptions are good
  • The spawn-system has been improved (a little chaotic, though...)
  • The game is playable, it is hard, but with a good team you can finish it.
  • Not every leak is fixed, but in the future version I'm expecting that.
  • The tower damage isn't as said in the description.
  • No new towers have been added.

At the moment, this map would still receive a 2/5, approved from me.
The reason is the lack of different towers: try to at least double the amount of towerse you can choose from.

I am looking forward to your new versions.

Level 4
Thanks

Hey thanks a lot, at the moment i'm using a integer for the wave count down timer (each 1 sec -1 from 45) i'm not to sure how to get the real timer window down to the multi board, can you show me a little example of how i can do it? This way i'll be able to have a wait command after each lvl.

Last edited: