• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Chieftan Tower Defence

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This Is Second Map Of Mine The Reason That I Created This 'Cuz My Other Map Fails
:( and Every Bodyhate it :(((

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DESCRIPTION OF THE MAP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Chieftain Towe Defence Its A game that You have to defend your chieftain or let him survive.
-Its Also Have Heroes Called The Thunder Lizard And Water Elemental
Its just two soon Ill make new heroes
-Its has 27 Tower With Different Kinds Of Abilities that Can Protect The Chieftain
-Chieftain Health is 1100 So Be Protective And Enjoi

Created By:Renzor56 Hiveworkshop Map Maker Newbie :)

Keywords:
Tower Defence,Chieftain,Lizzard,Bob Marley,StarWars
Contents

Chieftan Tower Defence (Map)

Reviews
18:20, 16th Nov 2014 StoPCampinGn00b: See my review. Set to await update/needs fix.
Level 6
Hello Renzor56,

Unfortunately I was not able to test this game past wave 3, because it isn't compatible with fewer than 8 players. You should make creeps only spawn for the playing players.

Other comments: It seems that the creeps are WAY more powerful than any damage our towers could ever hope to do. You should re-balance all the waves. Did you test this map at all?

-Mech

Level 5
Hello Renzor56,

Unfortunately I was not able to test this game past wave 3, because it isn't compatible with fewer than 8 players. You should make creeps only spawn for the playing players.

Other comments: It seems that the creeps are WAY more powerful than any damage our towers could ever hope to do. You should re-balance all the waves. Did you test this map at all?

-Mech

I Cant Do that........I Dont Know how :)..........Can You Teach Me?????? :)

Last edited:
Level 32
Okay, I've tested the map out. The concept is very nice, and it seems to be fully functioning but there are some serious defects in this map.

1. Difficulty: Even if you have a full house of players, the new ones will not understand how to survive. It never says to move your hero back to the chieftain to increase your chances of succeeding. Anyway, the starting towers are completely out matched against the starting waves. Please make it so for the first few waves, the players have a chance to kill the whole first wave. Out of the 5 times I've played, my record of killing is 5.
2. Terrain: The terrain tiles are used moderately, but the use of noise leveling in a tower defense is completely unnecessary and it looks confusing to the eye at times.

You must follow the map submission rules for this to be approved. Below I have listed the rules you did not follow.
- Screenshots in map description
- Quests log
- Change log in map description
- Quality standard

I have chosen to set the map to await update/needs fix as the map can be worked on some more. See our forums so you can ask questions on how to do things such as closing lanes.