• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fish Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I need fish models because I think piranha is only fish.I need for my underwater map.I need tropical fish,swordfish,octopus,squid,deep fish like anglerfish like misha created,but I want a fish,a fish that will glow in dark.

Tropical fish:Example:Napoleon,clown,coral,octopus,squid...
Deep fish:Example:Angler fish,eel, (And use your imagination and creativity to create some unusual fishes in dark)
Open Water:Example:Sardines,perch,swordfish,manta gigantea...

And I need a WHALE model!!! I think it can be done from dolphin model or just make it from scratch.

Level 23
To be honest: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1134076

Are you only here to request?
THe modelleres around here can't make every model for you, it's hard to model. And you are not satisfied when you get help around here, but request more and more.
You have to regocnize: Some things just can't be done, because lack of possibilities, ressources, engine, etc.

I heavily suggest you to not start one BIG request thread after another but to contribute to the site first, too show what you are making and stuff.
Honestly: Noone will work for a user who is a requester only!

Level 12
To be honest: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1134076

Are you only here to request?
THe modelleres around here can't make every model for you, it's hard to model. And you are not satisfied when you get help around here, but request more and more.
You have to regocnize: Some things just can't be done, because lack of possibilities, ressources, engine, etc.

I heavily suggest you to not start one BIG request thread after another but to contribute to the site first, too show what you are making and stuff.
Honestly: Noone will work for a user who is a requester only!

Listen I got 3ds max,vertex,viewer... And still do not know how to model,surely to me models look like someone took months to create it.I agree with you I can contribute amazingly alot to hive but I don't have time.And if I get models I will upload all my maps,and when you think Im sleeping,I am working on my project and some other stuff.

Level 19
I downloaded that a month ago and I have over 200 models of animals that means I have all models of animals on hive,so I need someone create it not search it.

YOU GOT 200 MODELS AND STILL WANT MORE????? srsly....

aaaaaah....yes

I got 3ds max,vertex,viewer... And still do not know how to model,surely to me models look like someone took months to create it.

in this case you should invest this time so you don't have to bother others for stuff they don't even need yourself
if you got these great tools just use them

I agree with you I can contribute amazingly alot to hive but I don't have time.

One good turn deserves another.

And if I get models I will upload all my maps,and when you think Im sleeping,I am working on my project and some other stuff.

of course other people don't have anything to do and are happy about making models for you without getting anything in return :grin:

there's a whale model ingame btw
(not a single unit but a doodad)
just change animations so they fit your needs
rather simple task to begin with and it won't take you months

Status
Not open for further replies.