• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Whale Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have decided to make myself an underwater map, and I plan on sticking with it. However, I need several things. One of which being a model similar to the Whale Shark from WoW.

Why? It's a Naga-based map. The Whale Sharks in WoW are in Vashj'ir. Vashj'ir has Whale Sharks. If you need another reason, and infinitely hard boss is needed to just swim around and generally annoy other players. Come on, why not? It makes it more fun and challenging.

Thank you for reading, if you bothered to do so.

P.S: If you feel like it, extra fish and more fun Naga models/buildings/props etc. would be super win too ^^ Also, knockback triggers are helpful. And a trigger that enables me to damage a unit every X seconds for being near a unit type. Though the Whale Shark is the main focus for this thread.

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I doubt anyone is going to make either of your models (Yes I have read both animalpower's requests to). They simply have no reason as to why anyone should put so much time into creating a great model, what you guys are requesting could take a few weeks to months if it's to have custom animations, among other things.

Level 21
There is already some ocean, sea, tide, coral, creatures around the water and I kinda want some more, but I'm great there is plenty for some use for them.
You can't actually get what you want as well, and I kinda asked for a Talbuk calf and a adult one.

Level 8
obviously this is a wow rip from <edit: link removed>
wow rips are not allowed here because they are illegal
delete it before a mod is going to ban you

Not unless it was made from scratch. I'm fairly sure that a wow rip has to be a model taken from wow, not a new one, I could make a kodo mount model, looking like the ones from WoW, and thats not a "rip". It's not illegal. so long as it was made custom, or based off of a wc unit. (like the kodo mount)

D4RK_G4ND4LF, he said
Im interested in this, I asked people to create me a whale model, such as simple editing animations of orca to be a unit, but no one listens me. I also tried to make a underwater vashj'ir map.

Where did he say to rip it? sure, WoW has an ocra, but that doesn't mean he wants it ripped.

and as for you two, not only are you just asking for a fairly complex unit model for someone to make, but your not giving enough information to anyone who would even think about it, and there are very VERY few modelers right now who will just make people models willy-nilly, Look at the other forums, how many of them do you see people getting their requests filled? and how many sites have you visited? this isn't the only site with downloadable models, a good place to look is wc3c.net.

(also i found this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models.php?search=shark&d=list&r=20, if its not the right color, ask the creator if you can get it reskinned and NOT submit it, just for personal use...)

Status
Not open for further replies.