• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Firelord Minions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I was doing Firelord with LanderZ and Vestra and I was on my Necromancer. At the very beginning it uses ATA and spawns minions, when all 3 of my Skeletons died all of Firelords Minions died. I think it has to do with too similiar of death triggers or has to do with summoning triggers, I don't know. But still Firelords 3 Minions died when all 3 of my Skeletons died. FIX NOAW (jk jk) just thought you should know.

Level 6
I still say that all the new skills, including the Bone Explosion, have been programmed in, and somehow it triggered it on the minions.

By the way, we beat FL without a single minion problem (or more than 1/4 a second of seeing a single minion) courtesy of this little stunt :-D

Level 6
Thanks for reporting ... did the minions actually die or did they just went back to spawn position and disappeared?

PS: No need to post suggestions on what is wrong when a bug occurs. Most of the time I know the reason for a bug and usually the thing you assume is just ... weird. :p

Personally, I thought they just didn't really spawn, despite the spell being cast.... it was quite weird, and very quick.

Level 9
I remember them spawning but they did kinda just flash in and poofed away right after the skeletons all died which was like less then a second after they spawned.

Status
Not open for further replies.