• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fireform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Fireform... a skill that hogs mana for a chance for extra spell damage. I've notice that the spell does not add much spell damage at all, infact I don't think that it works most of the time. I'm a lvl 35 Pyro and I keep testing fireball, w/o fireform its ~790-805. On fireform it's like 795-815 on several casts. I think Fireform needs a buff, because right now it is trash IMO.

Level 11
this fireform display will not change, this is part of the set bonus damage bug found and fixed for 2.10.06

while the extra damage is being done, the text that appears is not being updated

Level 2
this fireform display will not change, this is part of the set bonus damage bug found and fixed for 2.10.06

while the extra damage is being done, the text that appears is not being updated

Ah that clears up alot... Although it seems to not do much extra damage, but I shall see about it. I also heard your doing a new "stat-check" system to block out hackers and to let ppl rebuild their heros. Also, why does burning soul not last as long as it used to? I really liked it lasting long so I did not have to cast it every 4 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.