• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fireflies

I debated whether or not I should upload this as this was simple and easy to do and there is already a firefly model, however mine has omnilight and has lower filesize + no custom texture, so I decided to upload and if it gets rejected for being too simple edit then no probs.
Contents

Fireflies (Model)

Reviews
PROXY
Review: Small and simple, but very useful and good looking model. The death animation, whereas not required, makes it even more useful. Approved.
Level 21
They are different enough from the other firefly model (which is also only a singular fly - not too useful in my book).

So +1

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Alright i will work on it when i can but i am literally afk on work days and only have a phone. I was gonna do it this weekend but i was frustratingly working on another model which keeps bein a pain and catching up on my weekly gaming with friends

Level 4
I know this model...I found this at the unprotected map and I got this,but the animations,more like a glowing fly...So I edited the animation using "MdlVis" to make it more realistic!