• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire Element

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
LICHKINGS SLAVE PRESENTS:
Fire Element

Thanks for viewing :)
INFO: I was playing around with water textures and got this :D

STORY: these are all rejections from the prime race, abandoned on a world of forgotten elements these voidwalkers have evolved into the elemental's, and they still seek revenge on their prime race.

ENJOY;

Keywords:
Fire, element, red, yellow, glow, demon, creep, creeps, runner, void, voidwalker.
Contents

Fire Element (Model)

Fire Element (Model)

Reviews
Misha 9th Jun 2013 Moderator's Review: this one looks the worst of your voidwalkers.. maybe you should try rewraping it to firelord texture?

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
9th Jun 2013
Moderator's Review:

this one looks the worst of your voidwalkers.. maybe you should try rewraping it to firelord texture?

Burningreaver

B

Burningreaver

Visually and conceptually well performed and indeed useful. However, due to not being able to try it and just to conclude from image, my appreciation may not be correct, for not being able to evaluate its functionality.

Visually and conceptually well performed and indeed useful. However, due to not being able to try it and just to conclude from image, my appreciation may not be correct, for not being able to evaluate its functionality.

Thank you :), the model is very simple although when I tested it I was amazed at how it looked....

Burningreaver

B

Burningreaver

Thank you :), the model is very simple although when I tested it I was amazed at how it looked....

Indeed it is and yet it is meeting the requirements to correspond with the Warcraft context, therefore I believe it will meet the needs of many, at least those who wish to stand in line with the classic Warcraft style.

That, with the wish to promote you to continue in good work, is the reason of my rating given (4/5).

Addendum: This also applies to all those who perform accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator: