• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire Elemental (hound)

If anybody didn't notice, this is a fire elemental.
It's inspired by the fire elemental from Heroes of Might and Magic IV
11hrn6t.jpg

It walks pretty much the same but the rest is my own inspiration. Not sure why I actually gave it a tail but what the heck.

Credits and all that plox ;)

UPDATE: Attachment points have been added. Extents have been manually edited to suit the scaling of the model allthough without any satisfactory result.

Keywords:
Fire, element, elemental, lava, flame, hot, stuff, armor, magma, metal, steam, phail
Contents

Fire Elemental (hound) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: Attachment points are missing, and I would recalculated the extends of the model. Rejected until updated. General Frank: Model works in-game and performs very well. Very creative and good use of materials and particles. Approved.[/s]

M

Moderation: 21:16, 7th March 2011
General Frank:
Attachment points are missing, and I would recalculated the extends of the model.
Rejected until updated.
Moderation: 16:00, 8th March 2011
General Frank:
Model works in-game and performs very well.
Very creative and good use of materials and particles.
Approved.[/s]

Level 5
It be so tiny! I want to hug it and love it and call it George.. Then find a fire extinguisher and put my shirt out.
4/5