• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elemental Fire Guardian

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Elemental Fire Guardian (Model)

Elemental Fire Guardian (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 15th of October, 2007 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] Whemn destroyed, portions of the model may become attached to nearby units.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 15th of October, 2007
Approval status: Ignored
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] Whemn destroyed, portions of the model may become attached to nearby units.

Level 3
I like it. Except for head. I think it would of been better if you just changed the particle effects, and perhaps tweeked the weapon slightly. It is good tho. The sheild is perfect. Certainly better than i could do. 4/5

Level 1
Looks good but something like head is strange.. could be useful for a ragnaros-model after some fixes :wink: 4/5

Level 2
K, maybe the problem with the head is that tere actually is one. Revanents don't have heads, they instead have a kick ass helmet. You should take the regular revanent's helmet and just change the top so it has the firelord top. And add an inner red glow or fire to make it look firey. 4/5

Level 18
I wanted to make it as some sort of elemental tier 1 meatshield unit and to make it fit the firelord style, but to have less effective look than FL. It was supposed to be elemental NOT revenant. With the helmet it would look not like elemental but like revenant wnich i didn't want to.

Head is original head from FL. Now I see I could modify it to be a bit different but whatever :p
About the particles, maybe it could use more but it was supposed to be less effective than FL.

And I'm still larning how to use 3ds
:p