• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Find New Posts" feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

First off, is there one?

If not, it would be nice to have one added, so that when users log on, they can just open a list of new posts since their last visit, and not have to look in every one of the 20 forums and see what's new.

This is like what they have on Wc3c; Forum Tools --> New Posts. I just like this feature because it makes browsing much easier.

Just my two cents.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Ah shit. I have my hotlink to the forum take me to the forums page.

Please don't hurt me T_T

Level 24
Yes there is one, but God Damnit all these old wc3sear.ch threads are taking up the New Posts thing for me since they're all considered "new" and "unread". UGHHH This merge is such a BAD(But at the same time really, really GOOD) idea.

If you want to get rid of all the wc3sear posts in the new posts thing then just press the mark all forums read button at the bottom of the forum index, that way it'll mark all the posts read, so you won't have to worry about wc3sear posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.