• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I would like to... A new feature!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

I would like to... A new feature! :ogre_hurrhurr:

I would like to view some threads I want to view but I cannot just navigate to those threads immediately. It causes inconvenience to me, I need to find them by myself.

I know that if I want to continue on viewing new posts in the threads I want to view, the first thing I can do is to post a comment there. If there is a new post, then there will be a popped-out new subscribed thread in UserCP.

But what if I want to view new posts in the threads I want to view without posting a comment there? In some threads, I'm inexperienced in those threads so I wouldn't post a non-constructive comment there. I mean if I post a comment in the thread I'm inexperienced with, then that comment will make no sense and cause me to feel shame and awkward.
- - - - - - -
So... My suggestion is that we can add an indicator to those threads. If you like to view this thread from time to time, you can just click that indicator to indicate that you have added this thread to the "New Subscribed Threads" in UserCP there. Of course, you can cancel that also by clicking that indicator in the thread you don't want to continue to view.

Maybe "New Subscribed Threads" can be separated into two regions. The first region will be the new subscribed threads with your comment(s) and the second region will be the new subscribed threads without your comment(s). If there are new posts in the threads you like to view without your comments, then it will work like what new subscribed threads (with your comments) supposed to work (the words will become bold).

If you click the indicator in the thread which you already have posted comments, there will be a popped-out message "You already posted comment(s) in this thread. You can't add this thread into "New Subscribed Threads without your comment(s)" region".

How about this feature? :)

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

Flux said:
Go to Thread Tools->Subscribe to this thread

Oh, I see! There is already such feature! :O

Thank you! :)

Edit:
That's why there is "List Subscriptions" in UserCP.

I get it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.