• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Order to the Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello :)

In the 'new posts' link, on the right there are columns showing the number of views and replies but you are not able to select and organize the list of forums from most replies/views to the least.

That is the topic of this thread, I think it would be a nice feature as from a personal level I want to search for unanswered threads and I am sure many people are just looking for the most viewed/popular threads at the moment.

Well what do you guys think? Will it be worth the trouble to create?

Level 19
I don't really see what the point of seeing the most popular threads. I reply to threads with topics I care about. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion and let's see what other people have to say :).
Some people like to be in the now?

But I honestly just want this function to reply to the threads being ignored by everyone else, there are quite a few since our membership keeps growing and so many are reluctant to help noobs.

Reactions: pyf
Status
Not open for further replies.