• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Conquest Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm needing some active members for my team, I'll have a forum up soon that will contain all info on everything about the series of maps.
Conditions:
Msn or yahoo messenger
Quite active on these messengers and in general
good work progress
staying in touch
Job Openings:
trigger Designing
AI designer
Creating items
Creating spells
Modeling(Biggest)

I will also need people to help give me many ideas to make this series of maps good. All who participate will be credited on each map you help with or all in general. Depending on how much work you put forth into Final Conquest will also determine your rank in the team. Who ever puts forth the most work and most ideas will be counted as a Co-Author .

You will either be credited in the following ways in the maps

Quest log
Beginning credits
Ending credits

If you're interested you can either

1. Post here
2. PM me
3. Post on my other thread

Once I get a more active crew I will post the list of members and there duties.

just post here or the other topic

Level 4
sure i would join, but I'm kind of new to this whole thing....
if i suck... just bear with it i guess..

Level 2
Well, I could help with GUI triggering and item/spell creation, but because im not very sure if im going to be very active, I could apply for beta test hosting later on when you'll have the map ready for testing.

Level 12
Ok, until a newer version of newgen comes out because of patch, progress is on hold for a bit.

Level 12
All I can help with that is throw a couple of links, I know little to no modeling, eventually I'll be a modeler, but at the moment im not

Level 2
Meh, sure i guess, but im dont really know how to make anything, but i want to learn.

Have Yahoo and MSN messenger, just reformatted my comp, lost all programs, but will re-download it
Very active
Will work diligently and hard
Active if needed.

MSN - [email protected]

Last edited:
Level 12
Wow...

How do people stumble upon very old threads? Lol, anyway final conquest is no longer in production, however my project Blackice, has been in production last 3-4 months, so if you are still interested please go here

Project BlackIce - PoLlama Forums

Thats our forum for the 3 map project.

3rgytr54 if your a modeler I could REALLY use you, because we have been dying for a modeler, since modelers on this site are too picky to do any requests.

So both of you go to that forum, create a thread(after you make a account) Please make a thread telling your specialties. Naga, post a thread on what you want to learn and how you want to help the project. If you guys want, you can be in the project, just create threads in that forum with the above info.

Status
Not open for further replies.