• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarCraft III RPG Map : <Might and Magic>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello. For the past two years i have been thinking of creating a Original RPG named <Might and Magic> .I would have made it myself but i have two problems:
1. I dont have a personal computer.
2. Even if i did i still wouldnt have time to create it.
So basicly i am looking for someone who can make the map on my hero , storyline ideas and for someone who is interested in a sequal has i prepared the storyline for <Might and Magic I> to <Might and Magic IV> . And from the <Might and Magic> storyline i wanna diverse the maps into Tower Defense, Hero Defense, or even maps like Azeroth Wars Strategy and Battle for Middle Earth. The first part of the serie a.k.a. <Might and Magic I> will be a classical WarCraft III RPG , no save/load codes , and kinda simple spells , and than evolve the skills , triggers , etc of the map has the series continue. Of course any suggestions are welcomed , we will work has a team.
So who ever is interested please send a e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] or contact me on my Yahoo Messenger : grg_0o .
Also we can keep in touch by forum

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Might and Magic is a trade marked name of a computer game series you know?
Also no one will do your work unless you do it since who will use your plots when they can make up their own for the map their making.
Eithor you do 25%+ of the work or else there will be no work done at all.

Level 27
Hello. For the past two years i have been thinking of creating a Original RPG named <Might and Magic> .I would have made it myself but i have two problems:
1. I dont have a personal computer.
2. Even if i did i still wouldnt have time to create it.
So basicly i am looking for someone who can make the map on my hero , storyline ideas and for someone who is interested in a sequal has i prepared the storyline for <Might and Magic I> to <Might and Magic IV> . And from the <Might and Magic> storyline i wanna diverse the maps into Tower Defense, Hero Defense, or even maps like Azeroth Wars Strategy and Battle for Middle Earth. The first part of the serie a.k.a. <Might and Magic I> will be a classical WarCraft III RPG , no save/load codes , and kinda simple spells , and than evolve the skills , triggers , etc of the map has the series continue. Of course any suggestions are welcomed , we will work has a team.
So who ever is interested please send a e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] or contact me on my Yahoo Messenger : grg_0o .
Also we can keep in touch by forum

Eh u dont have a pc? ...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
DBZ is OLD!
YES there are new games but it is old.

Might and magic was just brought a few years ago by ubisoft and they are REALY happy about it and have already realsed 3 games from it all in fully 3d using lattest graffic engines and by no means were rushed productions.
The name is trademarked to them now and they use it to create their own universe but they might get annoyed if they see the name used to refference anything but their games. Also players (wc3 players) will get annoyed to because when I see might and magic i think "OH finaly someone has made a map for thoughs games" and I do not want to see suddenly it is an rpg not even based on the game. Atleast call it mighty or magical as long as it is not. . .
1. missleading (makes you think it is something it is not)
2. Nothing to do with what the map is about
3. Nothing lame like M1ght & |\/|ag1c
you can call it anything

An example was a map called "Empire Earth"
I joined thinking "OMG finaly someone has attempted to make wc3 turn into empire earth" but after 2 mins of playing I saw that it was a lame escuse for a 2 team Wars map (like footman frenzey) and featured things like beasts and magical units and ages that were not even in empire earth.
And many other people were annoyed as well ingame which was noticable by all the "OMG RETARD THIS IS NOT EVEN EMPIRE EARTH" they were shouting. . .

Unless you want that to happen eithor make your map a turn based stratergy game or rpg (sort of fitsts the style) or a real time RPG since ubisoft did make one for the series. Also use plots simlar to thoughs that happen in the HoM&M series or make quests like thoughs in their M&M - DM. Also i believe there are already 3 maps that feature might and magic in their name so be carefull or you might confuse players like what happened with EotA where there was a hero survival called EotA as well as a AOS made by entirly 2 different people un known by each other.

Level 27
Personal Computer dude =_=...

and OMG TRADEMARK! WE MUST REPORT THOSE DBZ AND FAN BASED WC3 MAPS MADE OMG!

seriously, grow up..and might and magic fan based? as in story etc, i suggest dont do it... try original ideas rather than taking it from others.. (sorry if i sound offensive)

i know what pc means lol...

but wtf if he hasnt a pc he cant play WC and cant go on internet.. so wtf he wrote this by a friend or something? this is fucked up?

Level 14
Hey Thats Only The Name < All The Other Ideas Are Original!!!!!!!!!!! The Name Can Be Changed You Know !!!!!!! Is Your English Poor ?? I Think So ! I Hope You Do Not Live In America Or Uk !!!!!all The Ideas Are Mine < Except The !@#$%^& Name!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.