• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Conquest of Empires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello! I'm currently recruiting for a major update to an old map, Conquest of Empires, located here:
CoE Original
Buyer beware, it'll crash if you pause >.>
---
The goal of Conquest of Empires (CoE) is to create a fun and varied strategy game with unique units, systems, and terrains.
What I'll be adding in this major update is new races, as well as multiple balance changes and new terrains. Please have access to Skype(tm) instant messenger if you want to apply.
Currently I am looking for:
-Unit Designers: Someone who will design units. Ideally you should be able to create units that are not cut and paste, with varied stats and abilities.
-Terrainers: You will be creating various terrains to release CoE on. Basic understanding of what is pretty and what is bland is required.
-Concept Designer: You'll be creating ideas for races and tech-trees. You must have a good sense of originality and creativity, and be able to coordinate with unit designers.
-Modellers/Artists: You'll make models for the unit designers, as well as textures for buildings.
What I have so far:
Currently, three races are mostly done:
Humans: Present in the first release.
Immortals: Returning demigods with a soul resource.
Dwarves: Sturdy, if short.
I plan for much more. Oh, so much more...Mwhuaha.
You can see them in early action here:
Pikshurs

If you are interested in joining, please PM me. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.