• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Blast !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I've been playing and making Warcraft 3 maps for allmost 6 years now. And the fact is, I haven't released a single map. Yeah, it's sad.
Most of the maps I have started is based on the same idea. But when making them, I keep getting new and better ideas. And then I start a new one.
WC3's glory days is soon to be over, and I would like to create a map before it's too late. A map which you can say I have planned for six years. I've made countless systems and ways to do things in this map, I've planned characters and events, and I am now ready to put all those things into one final, great, sweetass map.

About the map:
Most of you know what LOAP is. The map I'm planning is in the same genre, but far from being LOAP at all.
It's called "Gang Wars". There are two teams, or two "gangs" if you will. Each gang is supoused to take control over certain areas. A bit like the Battlefield games. As long as these areas are under control, the team gain score points.
Score points can also be gained by killing enemy players. Killing can be done with various weapons, you can hire NPC's to do the dirty work, and you may set up different traps.
Ofcourse, none of this is final. Things may change.
The setting of this game is in a big city. A city with an underground enviorment filled up with crime and drugs. On the surface you have nice houses, shops, clubs, and whatever a city has to offer.

This is just a basic overview of my idea. There are alot of spesifics that I have planned, but it would take ages to write them all down.

Now, to make a map like this, I need a partner. Or perhaps two of them.
I want my partner to know triggers very well, and some terraining skills is also needed.

If you would like to help me out, respond in this thread.
Thank you,

~Operator

Status
Not open for further replies.