• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

"Korlassus" The Everfall Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been planning out a 12 player map that resembles the TFT Orc Campaign in its gameplay and overall feel.

So far i've got most of the models downloaded,a ton of the terrain at about 73%,abilities and items about 80% complete,quests are currently at 2% and the storyline details atm are close to 3%. All help is appreciated and will be credited (heavily if needed)

I don't exactly need many models, only permission to remove selected models' weaponry and a Creep modeller who (preferably) designs Humans and Humanoids.
I'd also like to have some other Writers/Scripters to give ideas on:
Quest & Quest Givers
Storylines
City Backgrounds

As i've only just started terraining,i'd like a partner to fix up some of the cities and valleys so far.Heres what i've finished upon openning WE to start this project.
First picture:
Unnamed Starting city (to be expanded)
Lower Draven City (to be expanded)
Everspring River (in need of touch-ups)
unnamed Red City (to be expanded)

Attachments

• Divided City.JPG
    Divided City.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Draven City.JPG
    Draven City.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 156
  • Everspring River.JPG
    Everspring River.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 140
  • Red City.JPG
    Red City.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

Lux

Lux

Level 2
I'll be more than happy to help you when it comes to writing and developing concepts. Please, don't hesitate to contact me via a Private Message with specifications of what you need!

Lux

Lux

Level 2
Private Messaging through this website works best for me, since it's something that I can check regularly. I'm not usually found on-line in MSN, but you can always send e-mails to [email protected]; that's the e-mail address I use for game-related topics. You might find me on-line occasionally in MSN, but not often.

Level 11
I can also give ideas, being a write/scripter. I give lots of ideas too maps, and i love writing lore, If you need to see some credibility, i have some rep for ideas, and LOTS of thread on where i helped people out on ideas.

Well i'm working on a makeshift system to remove players inactive for 1 minute (log out?) so that it moves you from where you were to a log-out area (screen goes black,your stuck with your camera over your unit until you type "Relog" i'm not going to make ALL the quests cooperative,maybe two...But it'll take a little more work with an Individual Quests.

As for other progress,i'm still resizing weapons and adding terrain (will have to bypass the Doodad Limit)

Level 11
So Lower Draven can basically be the poor district, the old part of the town, gone and forgotten by the rich and the upper class who live in "upper Draven." But some rich people are trying to buy it out building by building so they can demolish it and bring it to catch up with the upper part of the town, but obviously the poor people will get screwed over, and most likely become homeless, or have to make refuge at a new town.

more too come

Well the way I pathed the city,the upper part of the city is just where the Mayor is,at Lower Draven,near the Northern end is a large wall barring them off from East Draven.Besides that,Lower Draven holds the regions largest Cathedral.

Also,I intend to make the Starting City larger and more diverse.At its only exit,is an Ogre Warlord holding the entire city hostage,while city forces are in a small quarry right on the cities cliff barrier,being held their by the forces of the Swamp nearby.I'm thinking of naming the city the Tras Mesa Exchange,as it is divided into three,or maybe four tightly-knit districts.

The Red City is the biggest exporter of lumber and alcohol in the region,the lumber project has been held by a legendary Bandit Lord, who has had a falling out with his old dwarven partner,who calls himself "Ajax".I plan on expanding the city and renaming it Ganger Braht, since I already have a quest modelled after the founder "Brahtas Orlen Ganger".

The Everspring River is overrun by Murlocs (Old stories and legends suggested the new name, as the Zed'Ok (Aliens from the Everfall Campaign) had never truly been killed off) and runs right to the sea,which is where their weaponry comes from.They hold the border between Draven and the Bandit-prone Western area.

Level 11
Lower Draven was a city ravaged by famine, and war. But now recovering and the church is the main cause for the rebuilding. It seems that they are doing a great good, but if your and outsider looking in you notice that the people have a little less than free will.

need more to the story i can think up more, or some lore for sumtin else i'm more than happy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.