• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GTA Campaign + possibly Multiplayer Deathmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
A new project has arisen.

Grand Theft Auto on WC3!

I am considering making a campaign in the same adventure style as the Frozen Throne Rexxar campaign. Explore a large living, breathing city spanning many large scale maps.

It would have a pick up or hi-jack almost anything system.

This project would be large, far to large for one man to tackle alone, so I need YOUR help.

I will be looking for:

Triggerers to create the combat system, quests and mechanics for a large city.
Terrainers to create the city
Storyboard writers to create a plot

I have managed to round up a collection of useful models for the maps. Credits will be given.

If this goes well, I was also thinking of a multi player online death match map.

PM me if interested...

Level 8
I'm the guy, who can make the storywriter work. i love storyboards. They are a challenge, creating them :p
Just i need some information. Where will you start and how is typical aim. Just like usual GTA's where you get more money and therefore some nice cars and at last a villa?
However before i begin, to shape a new world: do you want some special things in it, that NEED to be in it?

Level 4
I'm the guy, who can make the storywriter work. i love storyboards. They are a challenge, creating them :p
Just i need some information. Where will you start and how is typical aim. Just like usual GTA's where you get more money and therefore some nice cars and at last a villa?
However before i begin, to shape a new world: do you want some special things in it, that NEED to be in it?

Thanks. Mind if i PM you back...

Status
Not open for further replies.