• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Few questions need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
well.. I have a few questions

1) In my map i made a trigger similar to
Code:
Events: -Palidan0092 dies
Conditions: -none
Actions: -Pick (all units of type(knights))
         -----Issue (Picked unit) to (Attack move) to center of region 009.
The trigger works but all the units move, stop, move, stop, move, stop, and when you issue an order with them they take like a min to think abou it then they do it. There are a lot of knights but is there a way to stop this?

2)how would you make this part of minas tirith

3) im having trouble with this model. The WE crashes every time.

4) how do you make a unit bend his knees, hands, or head?

5) how do you make an archer's attack animation its stand victory animation. I want the archer to look like it shoots the arrows up in the air like it does in stand victory animation whenever it attacks.

6) how do you remove an icon for an ability without making it a green box?

7) how do you display text to only ONE PLAYER?

if anyone could help me with even one of these questions that would be nice.

Level 5
Well...for number 1, I think you might have some AI on for the computers...make sure there is no AI srcipts enabled. And as for making test apear for only one player, I thought you could do that just fine...but maybe I'm mistaken...I don't have the World Editor running right now. And about making a unit bend its knees, hands or head, you can't do that...however you can make a trigger that makes its chest or head face a unit. And about making an archers attack animation it's stand victory animation, I think you could do that by making a trigger that fires whenever an archer attacks something then it makes that archer play it stand victory animation...and if you don't need it to be multi-instancable, then you could make it wait however long the animation lasts and then make it play it's stand animation. And what do you mean by removing an icon? You can disablean ability with a trigger...or if you just want it to have no icon you could make an icon that it just black or whatever. Hope this helps a little.

PEONMASTER

Status
Not open for further replies.