• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Goblin

Female Goblin

Model by: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Descriptions:
A female goblin.
This model could be useful as a villager, an NPC or maybe a tier 1 unit if you add some weapon attachments.

For the facial and body structure, I was a little inspired from the female goblins in World of Warcraft, especially the smaller upward crooked nose and the botox lips.

Model descriptions:
The entire goblin mesh is heavily modified from the Harpy.
Animations taken from Demoness, Sylvanas, Ogre, Watcher/Runner and Grunt.
External portrait model included with Demoness Portrait animations.
100% ingame textures.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

MDX files can have any path, though the portrait model must be in the same path as the main model.

Enjoy! ;)

HINT: You'll might need to re-scale her in world editor to 0.60 or 0.65 if you wish to make her as small as the other goblins.

UPDATE:
Fixed the shoulders on the Spell Slam animation thanks to Mephestrial's tip.

Keywords:
goblin, female, woman, girl, babe, villager, commoner, civilian, NPC
Contents

Female Goblin (Model)

Female Goblin (Model)

Reviews
18:19, 6th Sep 2010 DonDustin: nice concept/mesh/texture choice/wrapping.The chosen animations are also fine aswell.

M

18:19, 6th Sep 2010
DonDustin: nice concept/mesh/texture choice/wrapping.The chosen animations are also fine aswell.

Level 19
Probably, yes, but I can not be sure.

I don't know it handles it's animations, but I like that it uses only in-game textures.

Maybe you could mix it up by adding the mining-pick from the peasant, and also, some other weapons/items which will probably lead to a whole pack.

Last edited:
Level 3
Awesoomeee =D
But yeah she does seem a little too thin at the stomach.
Or is she anorexic? =D

Level 9
Looks ugly..

Actually I thinks she's pretty sexy... I guess since I have several goblin characters of my own I know what makes a goblin girl sexy... :wink:

And I must admit you really have a way with the warcraft ladies Dan, you've added more original female models to the Hive then most others combined. :grin:

5/5 with some + rep (even if you have it disabled... :p) :thumbs_up:

Regards,

Jake

Level 48
Well Dan, I've got nothing to say! She looks perfect to me. Everything I had to say about this model was said in your WIP thread while you was still working on it. Well, there is only one thing I'd like to point out either way - her blue eyes look rather strange, if she had yellow eyes, she'd look more like a goblin in my opinion. I suggest sticking in an additive 'YellowGlow' plane or two there.

Level 10
NO NO NO NO!! I don't wanna believe that this hot/cool awesome high-quality beautiful good goblin model uses only ingame textures and it's unarmed and it's perfect for any kind of map... But I have to believe it, 5/5

Level 12
Her arms are a bit... Bent (two elbows)... And her face is a bit big. Especially in comparison with not only the rest of her body, but also her ears. Scale the ears up to about 1.1x, and scale her head to about 0.85x. Also, like others are saying, her eyes are a bit off. Not quite sure what color they should be. I've seen good goblin females use blue, but they don't really fit here. Maybe try yellow? :goblin_wtf: