• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lich Female

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
I have long wanted to create a model of the Lich feminine. Created at the request of the user. Maybe you'll like the model. Portrait of a later will.
Contents

Lich Female (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
There are some mayor flaws with the model that you might want to fix: - Please fix the death animation to a proper state. Right now it just stays there and nothing disappears. - Make a proper portrait model. A camera WILL NOT be enough because of...

ISL

ISL

Level 13
She has a great advantage over the standard lich :D

Those shadows are an awesome idea, and you used crow texture for her hair, interesting

I also love that small detail - there are two arms which actually hold/support her feet

Her skin may look too blank, but it's not so visible in the game because of the in-game shaders

Other minor issues are that the chains aren't quite attached to her body, and that there's one stripe of lich's robe stretching out of her crotch.

EDIT: She, by herself, looks really small in-game. And her shades glitch very hard when she dies.

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I completely agree. The actual 'lich' part is... OK. The armor's texture looks neat, she's definitely feminine (and not overly so, thank goodness)... But it's weird that her whole body is there (white-textured legs just... floating in the dress?), and she's rather plain. Insufficient adornments & such on the head/shoulders/back region (either to make her look more like the Wc3 Lich, or less & more like something better).

HOWEVER, that 'crawling shadowy-dress' dealie is phenomenal. Seems very simple in concept (it appears you basically stapled a bunch of Shades together & animated their arms, lol), but very effective & creepy.

Honestly, I would love to see this model minus the girl, and then come up with something interesting for the top of the clothes; rewrap or whatever, but make some kind of crawling shadow demon. Heckin' sick.

Level 21
The dress part looks like it isn't properly attached to her.Other than that,some of her armor pieces seem to be clipping,like the chest part and the lower part.This is a pretty cool idea though

Level 5
Lich male or female not meant to have difference, after all when all you got are bones you cant tell if there were boobs there before.

Level 9
Lich male or female not meant to have difference, after all when all you got are bones you cant tell if there were boobs there before.
I forgot to tell everyone that I create model only 50% suitable for lore Warcraft. For me Lich it is the dominance of soul over the body.Something similar to the vampires, they stop the aging process in a single step. So why the Lich, who became the supreme creation of the art of necromancy, can not stop the decomposition of the flesh? Cover their immortal skeleton of the flesh, because it is possible. why not ? especially since the woman they always aspire to beauty.

well, a banshee is a female undead, and its counterpart ghost. their textures could probably help. and their proportions too, or hair details

but what's really 'eating at me' is the mess of shades you made, the idea is good, but really.. its too cluttered, and will really not be seen
what you could do is delete that, edit a single shade model to remove the torso and lower part, and leave just the arms and the head. then you add that shade model into your lich model, and arrange the separated arms and heads how you did already. but this time rig them better so the arms don't distort, but move well with the skirt pieces. then you take the teamcolor geoset and change its texture to a shadow texture that demon hunter uses in demon form. then see if that's looking nicer and without the current horrible distorting

There are some mayor flaws with the model that you might want to fix:

- Please fix the death animation to a proper state. Right now it just stays there and nothing disappears.

- Make a proper portrait model. A camera WILL NOT be enough because of the many particle emitters.

- Some vertices on the lower shade parts are not assigned properly.

- Add attachment points for feet.

- The wrap of the female body is pretty bland and bad.

- The cloth parts are just not good, they float in nowhere. Find a better solution for this.

- The chains are not correctly aligned and assigned to the proper bones.