• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pirate Captain

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Hello everyone, this is the first model that I decided to add to the site. I do not understand 100% models, so if somebody decides to amend or will improve it- would be super!
If you do not like the portrait of the animation, I can change, write in comments. I've done as a primary option for the first time.
Contents

Pirate Captain (Model)

Pirate Captain_portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A fine model but you really need to fix some small issues: - Please add some pupils to the main model to make it look less like a soulless thing. - Remove the unneeded helpers to reduce the file size a bit.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Aside from the ridiculous anime-bosom (seriously...), it's rather fine. I really like the multi-colored hat-feather, actually.

"100%" is just a question of "how much of this model did you actually, physically make yourself 'from scratch'? It doesn't have to be 100% 100% to be accepted, but the more it is, the better.

Did you animate it yourself or use in-game animations? Did you draw the textures yourself or did you use in-game animations? Did you construct the mesh yourself (i.e. placing vertices & connecting them, extruding them, etc), or did you use pieces & parts of in-game meshes (i.e. geomerging)?

What's most important: Did you take this work (modified or not) from someone else & then re-upload it?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Sounds good to me, then. Like I said, not being 100% completely custom is no problem; our archives are full of great models made with in-game textures, animations, and modified geosets. Just has to be of a certain level of usefulness & quality.

Level 3
I found some animation come from succubus/demon hunter
it's super genius

I think a portrait and a dissipate animation can make zis model better
plus her is cutlass clipping through her leg and ground in the first "attack" animation

and breast-size dosen't really matter :xxd: